PDA

View Full Version : Shamu's Happy Harbor

blott
12-09-2002, 16:46
When they got bored with the animals and want to burn off some energy, how about some fun? For the little ones who can climb nets, shoot through tunnels, splash through a maze and nine slippery slides.

Blott

imported_n/a
12-09-2002, 17:28
My kids get absolutely soaked here - especially Pete's Watermaze - great place for adults too,you can buy wet sponges and catapult them at other people!

This is where the kids treat comes in - as they are soaked, I buy them Tshirts each - wash beautifully and the kids love picking a different design each time. We buy them huge to cover them up and then use them as nighties! You'd think by now we'd take spare clothes!

esprit
12-09-2002, 18:29
My son used to love this. Now he is 17, he just looks longingly at it when he walks past. Used to be good for us too as we used to leave him to it and sit down for a drink. Happy days!!

Julie Carty

imported_n/a
12-09-2002, 19:42
Great photo opportunities here too - there is a giant model of Shamu which the kids can lie on and have their photos taken.

Also a kiosk and you can get yourself superimposed to look like you are swimming with Shamu!