PDA

View Full Version : Dora the Explorer

millie
26-07-2004, 02:56
Not been to Universal for a while and I was wondering if anyone knew if Dora features in the park at all?

Also where is the best place to buy Dora merchendise??

allyjack
26-07-2004, 05:08
Dora appears as a character in the Studios definately as my kids go autographs etc just inside gate in mornign.
Alison

sarahjk
26-07-2004, 13:49
Hi Millie

The best place to buy Dora merchandise in Universal would probably be at the shop facing the Nick studios as they have all the Nick charachters in there but from memory we saw Dora all over the place Toys R Us had loads and FAO had lots as well although I am not sure if they are still there will need to check as at Xmas they had signs up for Closing Down Sale

millie
27-07-2004, 02:18
Thanks.........

As long as Swiper the Fox is not around she will be over the moon!

What about the other Nick Jnr characters like Blues Clues, Max and Ruby, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast etc, are they around or a part of the attractions?

sarahjk
27-07-2004, 16:23
From memory Nick Jr does not feature that much in the parks they may appear for autographs at various times but no rides for them they do have Barney in the Park which she will love as all kids seem to mine was a convert straight after now has loads of Barney toys before that she had never bothered with him as Nick Jr and Playhouse Disney are the main features in our house
You also have to take her to the Crazy Georges Playhouse a big fun house of water features that all kids love and great for cooling down

millie
04-07-2005, 17:26
Success - we found her!!! My husband took my little girl to Universal for the day and the sole aim was to find Dora. He noted that it was miles away from Disney with noone being very helpful at all helping him to find out where and when she would be appearing! Never mind - mission accomplished!!!!

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/millie/20057413266_doraforum.jpg