PDA

View Full Version : 10th to 24th July

Lyn
26-07-2004, 01:08
Just arrived back today feeling a bit jet lagged.

Arrived on Saturday 10th drove to Tittusville spent 1 night.

Sunday 11th drove down A1A to Fort Lauderdale, some VERY expensice houses along this route. My son liked Fort Lauderdale but I was not immpressed. (Stayed here 3 nights)

Monday 12th visited Saw Grass Mills Mall VERY large.

Tuesday 13th drove through Miami and out into the Evergladesa and went on an Airboat - very nice.

Wednesday 14th drove across Aligator Alley to Fort Myers Beach stayed in an efficiency on the beach - very nice very restful barby every night.:)

Saturday 17th drove to Kissimme and stayed in a villa on Hamilton Reserve - very nice. Did Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Sea World twice, all the malls - wonderfull. Only down side was my son got an ear infection and we had to take him to a walk in clinic $123 for the consultation and $61 for the presciption - makes you grateful for the national health service.

Saturday 24th July had to come home[msncry][msnsad][msncry]

Nostromo
26-07-2004, 02:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lyn
Only down side was my son got an ear infection and we had to take him to a walk in clinic $123 for the consultation and $61 for the presciption - makes you grateful for the national health service.
[/quote]

Nice report. I see what you mean about the NHS. $61 for a script? Scandalous. And people here moan for the £6.30 some of them have to shell out!

UKAllan
27-07-2004, 18:41
Most of it is covered on your travel insurance though !!;)

Lyn
27-07-2004, 19:55
I am hopeing so