PDA

View Full Version : Beer tasting sessions

esprit
11-09-2002, 22:30
Seaworld is owned by Anhauser-Busch who produce Busch and Budweiser beer. The tasting sessions make a change and get you into air con at the warmest part of the day. They take place several times a day so look for the times on your schedule. Short film and talk on beer production, quiz, then tasting of Busch and Bud in very small glasses. Free bar afterwards ( small glasses again) and you get a free gift ( Bud keyring in our case) You have to register and be checked as over 21. Kids can accompany but do not get anything to drink ( ie no soft alternative) and could get bored.

Julie Carty

imported_n/a
12-09-2002, 15:24
Mom and kids visited in August and went to the new restaurant - Sharks Underwater Grill - you are a given a small kind of box thingy (technical!) that starts flashing and lights up when you're table is ready - same system as TGIs.

So whilst waiting they wondered over to the beer tasting and indulged in the freebies - you can see where I get it from - and then they were "flashed" some 15mins later for their table, saved buying a drink at the restaurant bar!

WR1
13-03-2007, 14:10
We had no idea budweiser owned this park never mind 9 park's and have 15,000.00 employees in the parks alone. We went in December last year, didn't get any free gift except pen and lots of beer![beer]

CCollins
19-03-2007, 11:07
We discovered the free beer on our last trip - we tried to get extras as we have been so many times before but never taken them up on the offer[msnwink]

CarolAnn
19-03-2007, 11:27
I got a bit sqiffy, quickly too. Bit strong for me!! getting too old for day time drinking!

CCollins
19-03-2007, 11:45
Carol,

you are never too old for daytime drinking - especially when yuo are on holiday!!!!
[msnwink]

trevlad
21-03-2007, 01:49
please note the format of the beer sampling sessions has changed. you can still get your 2 x free samples from the hospitality suite in between shamu stadium and the shire horses, but the actual session that you book to go into is now adults only, as they now use the bar area rather than the larger table/seated room.

still nowt like a free beer tho:D

CCollins
21-03-2007, 12:56
'still nowt like a free beer tho'

Couldn't agree more Trev[beer]