PDA

View Full Version : COMMUNITY GROUPS

Frosty
23-07-2004, 19:08
Following on from Calamity Janes suggestion back in September, could we not have a communities heading in the villa owners area. This way all villa owners could let other people on their community know of there existence there.

This way it would be an easy reference if you needed to check out neighbours and even have our own mini notice board of whats happening on each community.

It could be regarded as a virtual community where neighbours talk and pass info.[msnwink]

Regards,

Neil

blott
23-07-2004, 19:45
Dunno if I've got your meaning right, but you can see all the owners in your community in the villatools section on each website.

george
24-07-2004, 01:54
Blott
What are villatools and where can they be foung?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-07-2004, 02:15
It's where people who advertise with us amend their villa details, run reports on their adverts etc etc
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by george
Blott
What are villatools and where can they be foung?
[/quote]

Frosty
24-07-2004, 14:41
Blott

I think you missed the point, there are lots of people on here who are not able to advertise and so have no access to the tools you mention.(Especially newer community owners, as they are so far down the list)

This way with the groups, everybody would have an easy place to pass on any relevant info for their community to fellow neighbours. and just have general chit chat about things regarding their community.

There is a fine example of this already in Villa owners general chat labelled "High Grove", its now onto something like page 76 and going, and its not all on topic, more of a metting place for fellow High Grove owners.
Now we could start one of these in the same area if you like, but what with all the talk of been on topic etc. i thought this would be a better way.

There is the Communities section in general area but when i posted a invite to other 4 Corners owners to say hi, you moved it to villa owners area, seems i cant win.

Does anybody else out there want to add weight or poo poo the suggestion?[msnwink]

Neil

Genie
24-07-2004, 17:26
I think it's a great idea, I also am not an advertiser ! yet ! still waiting for anouncements about the waiting list ! and feeling
' left out in the cold !! ' even if there are only a few of us, it is an up and coming community and once the next phase is sold perhaps there will be a lot more of us, but there are communities listed that are just small in numbers why not Four Corners !!

Rhosyn
24-07-2004, 18:02
I think it would be of great value to each community to share information with each other. If this does take place will each community section have a pass word or will others from different communities be able to view the threads. As I am the only one from Highgate at the moment might get fed up with myself.
Beryl

chrizzy100
24-07-2004, 18:16
I think you can just go ahead and start a topic about your community just for chatting and giving out info....in the villa owners part away from the guests......the Highgrove topic has made everyone very friendly.....a great thing for the community I think......
If it becames more a place to chat.......you could start a new topic if real important info is needed to be seen by owners.....and you're worried it may get lost in the chat.......