PDA

View Full Version : monthly rents????

ettarp
23-07-2004, 06:59
Hi everyone, Do some people rent your villas for one or even two months? Thinking of renting one for two months and just relax and do some sightseeing without the cold. I read how some of the villas are real close to one another without privacy. Is westridge south manor like that? any advice is appreciated. thanks, ettarp

huckleberry house
23-07-2004, 07:40
Hello Ettarp and welcome to the forums.
Many owners would offer rentals of one month or maybe longer, it isnt unusual for a guest to require 4 weeks anyway although I wouldnt necessarily expect this to be any less cost especially if you require peak weeks. Villa owners are not allowed to offer you homes from your post on here so I would advise you to use either www.orlandovillas.com or www.villasflorida.com to make a general enquiry where you can list your requirements such as secluded pool area etc and owners with availability will contact you.

If the dates you require are short notice it will be more difficult to find a home that has a month open so the sooner the better. In terms of privacy it is hard to generalise as each sub division will have a large variety of homes in different locations and situations and while some may be rather open others may offer the privacy you require, there isnt really one area that has all secluded homes so you would need to read the home descriptions carefully, look at the pictures and if in doubt ask the owner directly about privacy.They will be only too happy to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck with your search, Lesley

brazie
23-07-2004, 14:32
You can also make a general enquiry on the 3rd website from this forum, which is http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/

Happy Hunting:D:D

carps
23-07-2004, 17:45
Hi Ettarp
I own a villa on Manors South at Westridge, we are lucky in that there is a very large gap between each house (at least a house width)and in my case evener luckier as my house overlooks a conservation area at the back :D. The privacy issue was an important one for me, and one of the deciding factors on buying in that area.

ettarp
24-07-2004, 03:54
thanks for the help. What would be the water temp. in a unheated pool in feb and march? thanks, ettarp

huckleberry house
24-07-2004, 07:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ettarp
thanks for the help. What would be the water temp. in a unheated pool in feb and march? thanks, ettarp
[/quote]

Too cold to use :(:(

Lesley

TonyBlenk
24-07-2004, 11:54
Hello Ettarp.
It would certainly be worth treating yourself to Pool & Spa heat.
It's fantastic to be able to swim anytime of the day without worrying about the outside temperature - although you do feel the cold when you get out! :(

Don't be afraid to ask individual owners about privacy. Most would be able to send you pictures and answer any questions you have - it's important you make the right choice.
I envy you being able to stay for a couple of months! :)

ettarp
24-07-2004, 19:31
Hi everyone, the villa I'm thinking of does not have heat in the pool. we swim in the lakes around here with water about 68- 70 . I guess Ill ask about the privacy. thanks again, ettarp

malourdessy
10-08-2004, 17:23
hi, I wanted to know how much is the monthly rental for an appartment/home for a family of 5. thanks, any information is highly appreciated. - malou

blott
10-08-2004, 18:01
Hi Malou

Welcome to the forum!

You need to make an enquiry for a home (as per Lesley's - Huckleberry House) post above as owners aren't allowed to respond to accommodation requests via the forum. Make sure that any replies you receive quote their OV.com (or sister sites) reference number, then you can be sure that the owners are verified as owning the homes they are offering.