PDA

View Full Version : Arthurs 27

rosie
20-07-2004, 21:23
We are looking for somewhere a bit special to have an anniversary meal and have heard about Arthurs 27, has anyone been there and can give us an idea what its like.

Any other suggestions gratefully received :)

Newhomebuyer
20-07-2004, 22:39
Hi Rosie,
Arthurs 27, is on the 27th floor of Wyndham Palace, just opposite Downtown Disney. It is on the pricey side but this is a fine dining experience of high quality. Tables for two are situated against the windows as you have a fantastic view of the Disney area and can see the firework displays in the distance. We have eaten there on two different occasions. The last time was several years ago but we have spoken to friends who were there last year and they said the standards were as high as ever.
The food is excellent and the attention at the tables superb. The food is a good range of meat or fish and there is always vegetaian options. In style, I would say that is similar to the best of Modern high quality British, but better.

Cruella DeVilla
20-07-2004, 22:50
Sounds like a contendor!

rosie
20-07-2004, 22:59
Are there only tables for 2? we would like to go with friends, sounds like just what we're after though :)

Newhomebuyer
20-07-2004, 23:14
Oh no, there are many combinations. We had a lovely round table for eight the last time we were there. I just mentioned the 2's next to the windows because they tend to use them for couples who have gone for a romantic meal.

Newhomebuyer
20-07-2004, 23:24
Hi Rosie,
I found the phone number for the restaurant for you as reservations are required.
It's 407-827-3450.
If you want the web site page I can DM.
Angela

rosie
20-07-2004, 23:32
Thanks very much Angela, I have seen the bit on the Wyndham Palace webpage but anything else you have would be great :)