PDA

View Full Version : Flight Tickets 22nd August - 5th September

Karen
20-07-2004, 15:40
We have guests that have had to change their booking until later in the year, and now have flight tickets available if anyone is interested. They would be happy to accept £350 per ticket, and they have 9 tickets available.

The flights are from Manchester on the 22nd August- return 5th September. I do not have the times at the moment. Will post that later.

If any one os interested please let me know asap or he will cancel them.[msnsmile2]

keith-jacqui
28-07-2004, 04:00
Hi Karen,

Just joined this site from another one and seen your ad, if these tickets are still available, could you please send details to me.

Thanks
Jacqui

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
We have guests that have had to change their booking until later in the year, and now have flight tickets available if anyone is interested. They would be happy to accept £350 per ticket, and they have 9 tickets available.

The flights are from Manchester on the 22nd August- return 5th September. I do not have the times at the moment. Will post that later.

If any one os interested please let me know asap or he will cancel them.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

blott
28-07-2004, 04:12
Karen, are your guests absolutely sure they can get them changed? It's just that normally once tickets are issued, it's the devil's own job to get the names changed and you also normally have to pay a fee. Some of the cheapest class of tickets can't be changed at all and are deemed a cancellation if you want to make any changes.

Andy & Arlene
29-07-2004, 02:11
When family members who were going out this October had to cancel their trip, they were told by Charter Travel (who they booked thru) that they could not transfer the tickets to anyone else's name. So they lost their £400 deposit (£100 each) which they understood they would. However, they were also charged an extra £40 each ticket for cancellation. So in effect they have had to pay £560 for cancelling 4 tickets.

I would double check with the agent first to see if they can change to someone elses name.

Karen
29-07-2004, 02:13
Hi Jacqui, thank you for your interest, but I think the tickets have all gone now. I will check tomorrow for you just in case.

Blott, someone booking OB's villa managed to transfer 5 of the tickets into their names. It was through TCD and the admin fee was just £25, so quite resonable[msnsmile2] I think the details have just been finalised.