PDA

View Full Version : US Mail Box

Susan
20-07-2004, 15:24
Any idea where I can buy a US style mail box from in Orlando to back to the UK. Thought it might be a good idea as the dog eats half the mail, not got to the postie yet though!!! A Mickey Mouse one would be fantastic. Thanks.

Sue

armagedon
20-07-2004, 19:41
while i was over there, there was a large selection in Lowes and Home depot, they were'nt that exspensive either, cant remember seeing a mickey one though

Mark

alan360
20-07-2004, 19:41
Susan,

Great idea on the mailbox, but being forever the pessimist, how long do you think it would last outside your house before it got trashed by the local yob's, unless you live in a really nice expensive part of town or a village which does not have a yob contingent....

Maybe we should run a book on how long it's gonna last.

Susan
21-07-2004, 16:47
Good point Mad Al - I live on quite a small cul-de-sac, so hopefully it won't be a problem. I think the danger could be me reversing the car up the drive[msntongue]. I'll let you know. Cheers

Sue

weemac
21-07-2004, 22:03
We saw plain black mail boxes in the Super Walmart near haines City on US27 for $5 - you could also buy covers for them with things on them such as flowers and trees. [msnsmile]