PDA

View Full Version : liki tiki

jaff
17-07-2004, 04:26
has anyone been to the liki tiki apartments?

I'm thinking on trying this out......but would like some views before i book:Dplz

rosie
17-07-2004, 13:16
Can't help there jaff sorry, but you could always try somewhere like tripadvisor or holiday-truth to see if they have any reports.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-07-2004, 13:34
Someone else asked about it a few months ago on here - try the search link at the top of this page and you should find it.

Here's one to get you started:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4146&SearchTerms=liki,tiki

sonofsos
17-07-2004, 21:09
My Sister is only back from the Liki Tiki yesterday I will ask her about them over the weekend and let you know what she thought.

Nigel W
17-07-2004, 21:41
I didnt realise you could pay to stay there as such, as the resort is a timeshare resort. My father in law has 2 weeks there yearly (weel he used to anyway). Before we brought our villa we stayed there 3 times and found it nice especially with the mini water slides etc they have, but some of the rooms badly need updating. However, it is a very nice place to stay.

sonofsos
18-07-2004, 12:35
My sister and family really enjoyed staying at the Liki Tiki. They said that the rooms were excellent but the best bit was the pool area. They liked it that much they are thinking of booking the same place again for next year.