PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass

KevinTHFC
17-07-2004, 02:09
Does anyone know if you can buy annual passes at the gate or are they only available online?

Kevin

sarahjk
17-07-2004, 02:28
Hi Kevin

I am sure that you can buy them at the park as you can upgrade once you arrive if you have a day pass.
I have just ordered mine online though, I decided that as we wanted 5 to get them via the pay monthly scheme. They should arrive within the next week, another thing to put into my holiday folder and not think about again, as if!!![msnembarrased]Like everything else in there, I will probably get them out once a month just to check that everything is still in there.

KevinTHFC
17-07-2004, 02:39
Hi Sarah,
I have tried to order 5 tonight online but got a page telling me there was an error, tried another card and got the same result. Not sure waht the problem is I may try again over the weekend.

Kevin

blott
17-07-2004, 02:52
I think that just must be a temporary website glitch then as we got our vouchers online too without any problems.

You just take your voucher cards to the Guest Services, get your photo taken and they give you your annual pass.

BTW, although annual passes include free parking, you have to pay for the car park on your visit to pick up your annual passes and they don't give refunds on the parking.

Dopeysfriend
17-07-2004, 03:15
I purchased an annual pass on line. I was lucky enough to get the 2 years for the price of 1 offer. I am in Florida at the moment and when I went through the parking turnstile on Tuesday I showed my Internet voucher with my confirmation number on and they let me park without paying. It may depend who is on the turnstile so I may have been lucky.

blott
17-07-2004, 04:01
I think you were! We tried that but it didn't work... :(

SunLover
17-07-2004, 07:59
Actually Blottie, we did the same as Dopeysfriend, and we didn't have to pay either.

Maybe you need to work on those puppy dog eyes ;)

blott
17-07-2004, 16:08
It's probably your teeth that clinched it! :(

SunLover
17-07-2004, 16:41
LOL ~ too funny :D:D:D

sarahjk
23-07-2004, 15:08
Hey just got my annual passes this morning in the post got so excited then realised still have 32 and a bit weeks until we can use them [msncry]

dcnurse
06-02-2009, 21:08
Does anyone know a web link for annual passes? We keep getting diverted to UK ticket sales site instesd of .com site[msnsad]

clairemca
08-02-2009, 02:13
Do you not have to be a Florida resident to get an annual pass?

Claire

cherylzw
08-02-2009, 02:23
Hi Claire

No you do not have to be a resident to get an annual pass. Anyone can get one.

There is a separate pass for Florida Residents, though, and that is probably what you are thinking of. [msnsmile]

SandraBulmer
19-02-2009, 04:20
Hi Claire

As you recognised, you need to get to the .com site. Hover on Tickets and select Annual Passes from the drop down menu. You will see the 3 types of pass available - Power, Preferred and Premier. These are valid for 365 days from first day of use (ie NOT date purchased). On the same page, there is a Season pass which is valid from 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2009.

You might assume that these are for Florida residents only as they don't appear on the UK site, but we have purchased Preferred Annual Passes on 2 separate occasions using a UK credit card billing address and a UK passport as ID when picking up tickets without any problems.

If your trip is not imminent, I would suggest checking the website regularly to look out for special offers. On our first purchase, we got 15 months for the price of 12. Later, when we had to buy an additional one when our daughter turned 3, we got a buy one year get one year free deal!

Finally, as an Annual Pass holder, you can renew it for much less than it would cost to buy another Annual Pass (and you get 30 days after it expires in which to remember to renew it!)

Hope this helps.

Sandra

clairemca
20-02-2009, 00:00
Can I buy 2 day tickets from the .com site?

The tickets on the uk site are dearer.

Claire

clairemca
21-02-2009, 14:45
I've just bought tickets (not an annual pass, just day tickets) on the .com site but when I got through to the checkout and entered my card details it said my transaction was not accepted. However, when I checked my bank account it was authorised and the money had been taken from my account.

I haven't received a confirmation email yet or my tickets (I chose the print at home option). Just wondering if it usually takes a while for your email to come through?

Claire

SandraBulmer
23-02-2009, 23:28
Hi Claire

As I recall, I got a confirmation number at the end of the booking process and printed off that page. The email confirmation arrived pretty much straight after. This was all I needed to take (plus passport ID) to collect my passes at Guest Services on our first visit.

If you have not had either of these, I would check your bank account again and then get in touch with Universal.

Sandra

florida4sun
24-02-2009, 00:12
For around an extra 4 or 5 dollars you can get 7 days access from our site.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairemca
Can I buy 2 day tickets from the .com site?

The tickets on the uk site are dearer.

Claire
[/quote]