PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove/Sea World

rainyday
16-07-2004, 01:47
When you get the 14 day Sea World/Busch Gardens pass with DC entry, do they send it to you in advance so you can visit the other 2 parks before your DC visit or do they give it to you on your DC day so you can only use it afterwards? We're going to do DC in the middle of our 2 weeks so it would be nice to have the SW/BG tickets for the first week.
Thanks.

Ian Dee
16-07-2004, 02:33
I have asked this question as we are going to DC in 3 weeks time.
Apparently you can go to DC 7 days before your actual visit and get the SW pass to use 7 days before and 7 days after, however I am sure someone will confirm it.
Have ytou tried a search on this forum to see who has ansered the point before[?]

Lesley 999
16-07-2004, 18:54
I have just received my passes for DC and it says on the letter that came with it "if visiting BG or SW first exchange the voucher ticket for your 14 day pass to BG/SW and keep a note of your confirmation number and date to gain access to DC." If doing it the other way around they will sort you out for BG/SW at DC. I hope you can understand this as I have just read it through and am struggling to understand myself!!!!!!

Gillian-B
16-07-2004, 22:23
When we went to DC a couple of years ago, we went to SeaWorld first and just picked up the pass at the customer services desk. When we then went to DC, the pass was changed for a photocard pass.

amy
17-07-2004, 01:15
We only got our seaworld tickets when we where at DC when we where checking in.

tezz7628
21-07-2004, 13:54
i'm talking about the 7 day seaworld/discovery cove here but i guess its probably the same

i think we had a couple of days at seaworld before going to discovery cove

we picked up the pass at discovery cove and the seaworld ticket from travel agent in uk

linda.s
21-07-2004, 14:07
I must admit, that although I enjoyed Discovery Cove, I was very disappointed with the dolphin swim. We have some beautiful pictures of the day that we bought there, including a special wall frame that cost a bomb, but we look back fondly. However, based on other friends experiences, we have booked a 2 day trip to the keys this year. It includes all travel to the keys, meals, overnight in 5* hotel, airboat ride, 1/2 day visit to a gator and snake farm, and a one-on-one dolphin swim that lasts approx 1/2 an hour. All this for about £50 per person more than a day at DC......... I'll report back in late October if you like!