PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Nottinghamshire UK

TracyJ
10-07-2004, 20:28
Hello Everyone [msnsmile2]

My name is Tracy, hubbie is David, I have just found this forum. We live in a small town in the north of Nottinghamshire, close to Robin Hood Country[msnsmile2]. This year will be our seventh time to orlando, and the year we buy our villa(hopefully). We would love to live there eventually (part time at least) but for the moment we just want the villa. Nice to meet you all

Tracy

Ray&Sarah
10-07-2004, 20:34
Hi Tracy and welcome to the forum, good luck on your villa purchase, you've come to the right place for all the advise you could ever need.:D

rosie
10-07-2004, 20:36
Hi Tracy

welcome to the forum :)

Anything you want to know and the answer will be here. Good luck with house hunting while your out there.

Cowboy
10-07-2004, 21:13
Hi Tracy,
Welcome aboard.
Good luck with your home adventure. Please take my advice and use the search facility for the many posts on buying a Florida villa. I wish it had been available when we purchased.
Mike.

jolliffee
10-07-2004, 21:37
Hello Tracy.
What a wonderful adventure; Pamela & I wish you all the best in search of your dream. I hope you become one of the Florida Brits but in any case just append away, and join in the banter that some of us use as the outlet for not actually being in that place.

But be careful this place is addictive!
[^]

LesleyB
11-07-2004, 22:10
Hi Tracy

We're in Kimberley Nottingham - good luck with your villa hunt and take time out to have fun. This forum really is addictive as jolliffee says!!

Lesley

Tracy
11-07-2004, 23:20
Hi Tracy
Welcome to a great and VERY addictive site, we were very lucky and knew of it's existance whilst we were buying. We found it very informative then and still do now ! Good luck with your house hunting !

linsan
12-07-2004, 04:16
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the forum. You'll find everyone is friendly, helpful and some are a positive mind of information. Like you, I'd been to Florida many times but I have only just bought a villa (April) and have found this forum invaluable.

Sharon G
12-07-2004, 14:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linsan
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the forum. You'll find everyone is friendly, helpful and some are a positive mind of information. Like you, I'd been to Florida many times but I have only just bought a villa (April) and have found this forum invaluable.
[/quote]

................Snap.....we too like Linda, finally closed in April this year and found this site so informative and friendly.

Hope all goes well

Sharon

sandra777
12-07-2004, 20:24
Hi Tracy

Wishing you good luck with your trip. We bought after our 9th trip having been just been thinking about it for years, finally took the plunge last year and never regretted it for a moment. As everyone says, do your homework. This site is the best, full of invaluable and unbiased advice, so get reading and posting we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

CarolAnn
13-07-2004, 00:42
Hi Tracy!

Good luck with the villa! Lots going on here, enjoy!![8D]All the best for the future[msnsmile2]

pigletsplace2003
23-07-2004, 02:47
Hi from John and Emma , sure you will enjoy this site as much as all of us :D:D:D