PDA

View Full Version : Comic shops

Bigblue33
09-07-2004, 19:46
Does anyone know of any good comix shops? When I say Comix, I mean in the Superman and Batman sense not Bob Hope.

Thanks.

Don.

BarryR
09-07-2004, 21:34
We stumbled across a comic shop that would be right up your street in the centre of
Kissimmee, on a side street off the main shopping "high street". I'll have a dig round and see if I can find the name or address. Collectors paradise - boxes full of back copies, limited additions of all sorts of sci-fi comics, you just have to rumage around. I think it was opposite, or very near to the police station.

I'll ask my wife if she remembers any of the details.

Barry

BarryR
09-07-2004, 21:44
Barry again - I've found the details ...
Comic Books & Collectibles, 17 W. Monument Ave., Kissimmee, FL, 34741
Its just off Vine Street.

A small privately owned shop. Cannot say it is the best as it was the only one we visited, but I can verify that it was trading and open last October.

I hope posting this address does not break any of the forums rules.

mikewj
10-07-2004, 03:01
If you like the mainstream Marvel characters, there's also a shop in Islands of Adventure near to the Spiderman ride that sells a lot of comics and graphic novels.

benfilo
10-07-2004, 03:49
there used to be one by opposite the florida mall near costco, that was about 5 or 6 years ago.

benfilo

Bigblue33
10-07-2004, 13:14
Thanks a lot guys, now all I have to do is "stumble" accross them when out shopping with the wife ;)
I can almost hear her groans already :D

Don.

benfilo
11-07-2004, 01:47
nuff said[msnwink]
benfilo