PDA

View Full Version : The best Shopping Mall or Center

Nostromo
09-07-2004, 13:20
People's favourite shopping mall or area. Once again, feel free to quote one not on the list.

paulshep
09-07-2004, 13:30
Our fav is on the way to Sarasota from Orlando at Ellenton.It has all the brand name and food halls etc. If we need to return any items, we do so on the way back to the airport.

rosie
09-07-2004, 13:33
I voted for "other" as there was no option for "all of the above" :D:D:D

stabard
09-07-2004, 13:51
Have no opion at the moment. Ask me again after I have shopped my way through my next trip[msnsmile2]

CarolAnn
09-07-2004, 13:55
Good answer Rosie:)I put 'other' so I could mention Festival Bay[msnsmile]Has anyone been there yet? We called in briefly this year, mainly because we noticed a Ron Jon's shop there[8D]I haven't been to the one on Cocoa Beach(24hrs!) for a few years, and got excited when I saw it there! Too be honest it looked a bit different, shops wise, but we didn't get round it all[msnsad]Though I did manage the few enormous Strawberries dipped in chocolate:D:)[msntongue]Heaven!!! Oh! And there was an indoor skateboard park in there!
Worth a look if you are getting bored one night![msnwink]Yer RIGHT!!!![msneek][msntongue]Soon we will ALL need 8 weeks of hols just to see everything in Orlando area, or more trips!!
[msncool][msnsmile2]

stabard
09-07-2004, 13:58
Agree with you about Festival Bay Carol- My boys are wanting to go back to the skate park[msnsmile2] The Cinema there is great for a wet evening too.

dbrook
09-07-2004, 15:41
Where is Festival Bay please guys??

Jill
09-07-2004, 15:52
My favourite has to be the Falls in Miami. Rather than being a covered mall it is canopied either side and running through the middle is a series of water falls, ponds and tropical plants. It is worth a visit just for the water features - mind you the shops are fairly good as well.

hamish
09-07-2004, 16:33
Got to be Florida Mall.
Love the food court.!!

chrizzy100
09-07-2004, 17:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by stabard
Agree with you about Festival Bay Carol- My boys are wanting to go back to the skate park[msnsmile2] The Cinema there is great for a wet evening too.
[/quote]

I like Festival Bay too.....:)

Gillian-B
09-07-2004, 21:48
I like the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets, but only because I can walk there from our villa (subject to crossing SR535) :D

CarolAnn
09-07-2004, 22:23
Festival Bat sits on the north end of International Drive, open til 9pm. I have a picture but my lack of pc skills will not allow me to get it any smaller in size to upload it for you!!! DM me Dbrook and I will send to an email adress if you like!!! Getting frustrated with my techie skills, well lack of them:(

examples of shops are:
Big Dog
Rocky Mountain Chocolate(wicked strawberries covered in choc)Bass pro outdoor world( Has to be seen to be believed amazing !![msnsmile]
More an entertainment centre really,dining, something different shopswise, cinema, skate parc indoor
:D[8D]:)

Epic
10-07-2004, 01:55
This was a tough choice cause i love the florida mall for shopping and food but i also love millenia for gift shopping and for all round relaxation in a lovely environment.i opted for millenia but will definatly be doing most of the ones on the poll in september anyway:D

Silver Dollar
10-07-2004, 02:04
Millenia Mall all the way for me.