PDA

View Full Version : OK, now the best WATER ride

Nostromo
08-07-2004, 20:34
C'mon people, now tell me which one is your favourite water ride. I have excluded the slides and rides in the water parks because in a sense they are all water rides and there are too many of them to get a fair list.

jovi
09-07-2004, 00:00
Oh my god!! The Jurassic park river ride[:0] took my 5 year old son on that 3 years ago, well put it this way he won't trust any water rides ever again[msneek] I wasn't prepared for that drop at the end[msnscared] tried to scream [:0] But nothing came out[msnscared] never again. LOL:D

jovi
09-07-2004, 00:02
Tanganyiki tidal wave[?] What is this[8)] never heard of it? Is it any good?

rosie
09-07-2004, 00:47
Vicky, its a boat ride at Busch Gardens, the ride is good but stand on the bridge when a boat comes over and you'll know the meaning of wet :D:D:D

hamish
09-07-2004, 03:26
Driving down the 192 in a storm[msnscared]

jovi
09-07-2004, 11:55
Thanx for that, will have to try that next time we go[8D] Never been to bucsh gardens[:0] Oh well spose we will have to go back now doh!!:D

CarolAnn
09-07-2004, 12:13
Voted for journey to Atlantis:)Apart from the fact there is NO drop which is a plus for me[msnoo]I just think it is sooooo clever, and soooooooooo unexpected! Big Up for the great,but don't scare you to death attractions:D:)

Nostromo
09-07-2004, 13:13
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Voted for journey to Atlantis:)Apart from the fact there is NO drop which is a plus for me[msnoo]I just think it is sooooo clever, and soooooooooo unexpected! Big Up for the great,but don't scare you to death attractions:D:)
[/quote]

But Atlantis does have a drop, though not a big one? But I agree that it has the best variation of all water rides.