PDA

View Full Version : The Best ever Restaurant

Nostromo
07-07-2004, 22:28
OK. I am curious about people's tastes - quite literally. I wonder about your opinions on the absolute best restaurant in Orlando and vicinity, regardless of the price. The opinion has to be based more on the Food & Drink and less on 'atmosphere'. Based on this, I vote for Chefs de France at Epcot.

Ray&Sarah
07-07-2004, 22:34
Its a toss up between The Olive Garden and Tony Romas for us, wouldn't like to vote for one over the oher.:)

Epic
07-07-2004, 22:38
i would vote for bennigans:Dalthough i could probably have a list of about 20 if i wanted to the food over there is just soooo good[msnwink]

Emma

chrisj
07-07-2004, 23:24
Hard one

Perkins was great, but we only managed it once last year :(

We like to try new ones all the time, but we will be going back to perkins
this year, it was great food and the staff were very friendly

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
07-07-2004, 23:59
I'd agree with you there Nostromo. Chefs De France is a firm family favourite and we always try to visit at least once a trip, then have a leisurely walk round the World Showcase afterwards to walk the food off [msnsmile2].

The Cheesecacke Factory at the Mall At Millennia is also up there at the top - American food done to perfection [msnsmile2]

Snapper
08-07-2004, 00:18
Just love Fultons Crab House at Downtown Disney.

We park up at Cirque du Soleil to get a nice walk back through Downtown Disney after the meal. It's great if there is a band on the open air stage on Pleasure Island.

Steviek
08-07-2004, 01:26
We really enjoyed the Japanese restaurant at World Showcase,used to love Blackeyed pea before it closed, cracker barrel & then last visit in May some friends took us to the Grand Buffet chinese restaurant on 27 & that was great

trevlad
08-07-2004, 03:33
olive garden ![8D]

trev

Newhomebuyer
08-07-2004, 09:51
Arthurs 27 in Wyndham Palace (special evenings)
Seitos in Celebration (special lunches)

chrisj
08-07-2004, 12:29
There was a place called 'Wings & Curls' on the OBT which was fantastic for Chicken Wings
etc, but that was in 1989, suppose theres no such place anymore

Also, A chain called 'Brown Derby' that did great steaks

Sorry, just been looking through some old holiday photos

caroline
08-07-2004, 12:48
Tough question Nostromo, we had a fabulous meal at the California Grill in the Contemporary Resort and I would have said that but then I remembered Primo at the Grande Lakes Marriot hotel.

Gillian-B
08-07-2004, 12:57
Although I'm not a big steak fan, I love Lonestar on US535 - every meal I've had there had been great. There are so many restaurants to choose from though and I could come up with a long list that I love to go to.

BarryR
08-07-2004, 14:54
Benihana Japanese restaurant in the Hilton near Down Town Disney.
A short walk from Down Town and it's open to non-residents, we booked on to
a teppanyaki table where they cook at the table - a great show in it's own right !

Barry

Cruella DeVilla
08-07-2004, 16:01
Hard Rock Cafe is always on my list. The Boston Lobster feast is great value and amazing if you like Seafood, although there are other great resturants around, we do not have a favourite as such, there are a few bad ones out there to! Had a disappointing meal at Capt Jacks (WDW) recently. Worse meal was in the Ponderosa Buffet breakfast many years ago...made me ill for days, needless to say never been back!!!

I head for DunkinDonuts as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!YUM[}:)]

chrisj
08-07-2004, 16:20
Agree about the brecci at pondarosa, we found Sizzlers breccie and denny's the best

neilr
08-07-2004, 16:24
Best Seafood - Red lobster
Best Steak - Black Angus
Best Sushi - WDW Epcot Japan

Will be trying some of those suggested here in October.. Might change my opinion then..

Angua
08-07-2004, 17:58
The best food we had on our trip was at Bonefish. Gorgeous food which was very attractively presented and the drinks were very moreish. Fresh warm bread with a olive oil/pesto dip blended at your table, macadamia encrusted mahi mahi with fresh steamed vegetables and a margharita with a water-melon/cinnamon stick stirer. Yum!

daxon
08-07-2004, 18:23
Angua that sounds like my sort of place! Where is it?
I can also recommend "Pebbles" for a special meal & TJs for more informal "cowboy " food. :D

Sharon G
08-07-2004, 19:36
Black Angus for a great steak but my kids love Sizzler for their breakfasts and all they can eat!!!!!!!!...(and sneak in their pockets)[msnoo][msnoo]

Sharon

andreah
08-07-2004, 20:34
It has to be the Red Lobster.
The lobster and snow crab with prawns in garlic butter are to die for!

The key lime pie to finish and a big berry daquiri!![msntongue]

Andrea

Angua
08-07-2004, 20:48
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daxon
Angua that sounds like my sort of place! Where is it?
I can also recommend "Pebbles" for a special meal & TJs for more informal "cowboy " food. :D
[/quote]

Bonefish is on Sand Lake Road. More info on the following thread.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=9151

Well worth a visit.[8D]

Davy
13-07-2004, 20:28
Fultons Crab House at Downtown Disney a must for us usually have to wait but well worth it as Glynis is a seafood Nut

EllieG12
13-07-2004, 20:46
Breakfast Golden Coral

Lunch Fried Green Tomatoes( not sure if thats the correct name)

Dinner Olive Garden

Not all in the one day

george
13-07-2004, 23:18
Breakfast - Dennys
Lunch - Bahama Bay
Dinner - Potobello Yacht Club - Pleasure Island

Pamela

E. Cosgrove
13-07-2004, 23:50
All on the same day George!!! I don't have room for anything after a Denny's original grand slam[msneek]Not until dinner time that is[msnwink]
Liz

george
14-07-2004, 00:06
Well only every other day Liz !:D

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
All on the same day George!!! I don't have room for anything after a Denny's original grand slam[msneek]Not until dinner time that is[msnwink]
Liz
[/quote]

Steviek
14-07-2004, 02:40
I agree Golden Corral breakfast is fantastic. Last visit went to a fantastic steakhouse on Parkway Boulevard but the waitress absolutely ruined it for us. She came over to ask if we needed more of this or that every mouthful. Hubby pushed his plate of salad over to me to see if I wanted a taste & she ran over practically ripping the plate from his hand in her haste to remove it. Would never go there again as a consequence which is a shame cos the food was excellent

feathersonline
14-07-2004, 15:50
Olive Garden is one of the best - if only it wasn't so cold in there. Is their air-con set on 'freezing'?:)

feathersonline
14-07-2004, 16:08
Just had another thought - Brandywines Deli in Winter Park - near the Charles H Morse Museum - great place for lunch after looking at the super Tiffany Glass in the museum...:D:D

Cruella DeVilla
14-07-2004, 16:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by george
Breakfast - Dennys
Lunch - Bahama Bay

Pamela
[/quote]

Dennys is good value but it is soo smokey in there.(from the kitchen).

AndyC
14-07-2004, 16:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by george
Breakfast - Dennys
Lunch - Bahama Bay

Pamela
[/quote]

Dennys is good value but it is soo smokey in there.(from the kitchen).
[/quote]

We had a bad experience in the first denny's we went in (top end of International Drive) The service was very poor, but the restaurant was very busy and the amount of staff they had just could not manage everyone.

However, on our return one evening from Cocoa Beach we popped into another Dennys only to find quite the opposite, a really nice meal with the normal friendly and excellent service.

Genie
14-07-2004, 19:19
Breakfasts - Golden Corral
Lunches - race rock
Dinner - red Lobster
you could write a book just about all the good eating places !!

lisag
14-07-2004, 23:17
Carrabas on the 192 - I LOVE this place, followed by Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Charley's, Vito's Chop House, Bennigans and Le Cellier at WDW.

The Cheesecake Factory is on my next to do list.

Yummy!!

Lisa

starkie
21-07-2004, 01:25
The best restaurant we have been to was the Steak House, in Gaylord Palms.
The service was second to none and the food was exceptional.
It was my birthday and they sang to me and gave me a free sweet as a cake.
It was expensive, but was worth it for a special occasion.
Julie x x

Tyreabusa
29-07-2004, 21:38
If you get over to the Gulf Coast, down by Indian Rocks, try the Salt Rock Grill ( www.saltrockgrill.com ). Bit pricy but what a place and what food.

Epic
30-07-2004, 16:01
i just luuuurrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvve the golden corral for my brekkies in the morning[msntongue]

Emma

KirstieLou
07-09-2004, 17:31
Brekki - Ponderosa

Evening - My fav is Bennegans but hubby loves Key W Kools

traceya89
08-09-2004, 03:49
1) breakfast - perkins or golden corral
2) lunch - bennigans or cracker barrell
3) dinner - bahama breeze, cracker barrell, logans or longhorn steakhouse
best seafood - red lobster
best disney hotel - chef mickeys buffet
best fast food - popeyes or dairy queen
best donuts - krispy kreme
best cocktail - hard rock cafe

the list could go on and on, i just love the florida way of life!

LiesaAnna
14-09-2004, 21:25
ponderosa, golden coral, are on our lists, easy to please family, but one of the best was Johnny Rockets!!! size of those burgers and they keep filling your shakes up and you can watch them cooking them!!!!

WR1
27-09-2004, 11:17
The best dining in Orlando is Victoria & Albert's at the grand floridian if you dine here you must ask for the chef's table. We also like Fulton's Crab House.

gromit
30-09-2004, 00:53
We are a little late of the mark with this thread - but we can thoroughly recommend the Cheesecake Factory at Millenia Mall. It caters for all tastes and I can personally recommend whatever the fish special is - I've tried them all!, or the meatloaf if you like that and Camilla loves the factory burrito grande. The bang-bang chicken and shrimp is also good if you like spicer stuff - actually come to think of it I've never not liked anything - just leave room for the cheesecake!!!!

MTP
30-09-2004, 03:40
We enjoy dinner at Wolfgang Puck's, but I don;t know how it is now last time we were there the chain had only just been sold by Wolfgang. The triple Creme Brulee taster is lovely and the different breads before dinner are nice.

Champagne
04-10-2004, 18:56
Our favorite changes each visit. In May discovered Roy's, Hawaian style restaurant with fantastic Margaritas, stunning seabass and hot chocolate souffles to die for! Located at Dr Phillips Blvd, off Sand Lake Road, near Universal.

Champagne

Rodney
05-10-2004, 00:43
My fav was Boma's. The food was so different, service good and atmosphere great. We went round the animals outside after the meal. It had just rained and seemed so atmospheric. The large heater outside had also been lit. We will be there again in August for our wedding aniversary all being well.
regards
Rodney

orlandobabe
08-10-2004, 08:25
Just been to Boma evening buffet tonight-very excellent-beef done to a turn and the coconut tiramisu was lovely-and the boboatieetc etc

Second Bahama Breeze-outside-massive platefuls of starters-too cold to sit inside
Cafe tutu tango also excellent

Carrabas-also great
Olive Garden-great
Market st cafe in Celebration-excellent value and food good and enormous portions

Villa di Flora-gaylord palms lunchtime buffet was excellent inmay

trouble is by the time we've tried all our favourites-we don't have time our appetitie for somewhere new

Oh yes-The Briarpatch at winter park-well worth a visit

melfrank
27-10-2004, 23:24
I've lost the will to live, I'm going to Denny's!

porky
28-10-2004, 16:59
Now you're talking. I had the most wonderful milkshake in Denny's last week, something I have never tried before and can't wait unitl April to try again. It was a blueberry one and it was absolutley delicious.[clap][clap][clap].

Jacqui

mandygodbehear
20-12-2004, 01:18
Ihave been home 2 days and i am dreaming of the golden corral buffets. try there cheese and broccali soup and cherry pie and red velvet cake , fresh made pancakes , made to order omeletes shall i go on and all this just for breakfast with drinks included .

george
20-12-2004, 01:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rodney
My fav was Boma's. The food was so different, service good and atmosphere great. We went round the animals outside after the meal. It had just rained and seemed so atmospheric. The large heater outside had also been lit. We will be there again in August for our wedding aniversary all being well.
regards
Rodney
[/quote]

Where is Boma's sounds good !
Pamela

Nostromo
20-12-2004, 11:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[i]Originally posted by george
Where is Boma's sounds good !
Pamela
[/quote]

BOMA is a fixed price buffet meal at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. The courses have an 'African theme' and you get plenty of choice. Tasty and great value, particularly good for the kids with those exotic desserts. For adults, there is a good selection of wines too, at additional price of course.

Champagne
20-12-2004, 17:34
Roy's Hawaian restaurant at Dr Phillips Blvd, on Sand Lake Road - have the most fantastic seabass in lobster sauce and hot chocolate souffle!

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 23:22
we went back to johnny rockets this time, and found it as a burger joint a very expensive one, and not as nice as the last time we ate there!.........
but then we tried Race Rock and that was fabulos!!!! very very generous size portions, i had the boneless pork chops with crushed garlic mashed potaoes and brocolli! oculdnt manage half of it as it was so big.............well had to save a bit of room for desert!!, not to badly priced either, and the staff were really lovely ask for sams table, or Lauren ( she going to move soon tho')

KJH
24-12-2004, 00:32
Where's Jonny Roackets Liesa?

Tulsablue
24-12-2004, 00:53
My best eating place, it has to be Lonestar, just off exit68 I4 going towards premium outlets. Bennigans is also pretty good, Dennys is great for breakfast.
Damons at Old town on Saturday night is great, good food then watch the "Cruise" after, a really good night out for adults and kids.
Cheers
Mike

LiesaAnna
24-12-2004, 01:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
Where's Jonny Roackets Liesa?
[/quote]

pointe orlando "johnny rockets"

caseyd
30-12-2004, 04:28
Emeril's- the original one at City Walk, NOT his Tchoup Tchoup at the Royal Pacific.

Second for me is split btwn. Mythos at Islands of Adventure and Wolfgang Puck at Disney Marketplace. I had a WONDERFUL dinner at Wolfgang Puck a few days ago.

Deb
30-12-2004, 12:37
Tony Roma's - best ribs anywhere!
Villa de Flora - for a special occasion
Kobe's - Japanese thats cooked at your table
Bahama Breeze - great surroundings & food
Timpanos - New York italian @ Dr Philips
Sizzlers - love the buffet

[:P][:P][:P]

LiesaAnna
30-12-2004, 18:09
tell me about sizzlers, what do they serve, have seen advertised but never been in there....yet.....

Deb
31-12-2004, 15:34
My choice included Sizzlers for a reasonablably priced quick meal after a long day at the parks.It is a good value chain of restaurants in many locations - look out for the discount vouchers in the info books you pick up. A choice of steaks, chicken etc + 'all you can eat' buffet + a childrens menu. The quality & standard can vary from place to place, but the one we use more often in Lake Buena Vista area is always good,the queues are never too big there.

Deb

chunkichik
17-01-2005, 18:59
I think my favourite based on food would be the Steaks and Seafood which is attached to a crazy golf and opposite splendid china, we had steak which was fantastic and the key lime pie was to die for.

I am starving now after reading all this[msnsad]

Steve and Dawn
19-01-2005, 20:40
Hmmmmmm..... This is a hard one!!

Breakfast Perkins or Denny's.

Other meals:
Carrabas: 192 or Kirkman Rd. (Love the spicy chicken soup)Reasonably priced.

Chilis: IDrive or Lake Buena Vista, Love the triple play starter and Cajun Chicken Alfredo. And the Molten Chocolate Cake!! Good Value for money.

Popeyes Sand Lake Rd. For fried chicken Beats KFC anyday.

Tony Romas Say no more!!

Dan Marinos: Pointe Orlando. Chicken Parmesan Mmmmm. Sirloin Tips with Garlic Mash. Priced around the same as Tony Romas.

Ming Court: IDrive, In our opinion best chinese food in Orlando. A little expensive but generous portions.

We could go on forever........ One we didn't like was Chevvys Mexican food. Can't say we have found a good Indian Meal yet. We have tried Two. One on Carrier Drive opposite Chilis and Passage to India on 192 which we thought was expensive and small portions. Although there was just the two of us the Russian waitress added her tip on the bill too. Probably not used to getting much.

Lastly if your in Clearwater Try Reno,s It is excellent, not much to look at but the food is great!

Steve & Dawn

Ray&Sarah
19-01-2005, 21:37
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Steve and Dawn
Hmmmmmm..... This is a hard one!!

Breakfast Perkins or Denny's.

Other meals:
Carrabas: 192 or Kirkman Rd. (Love the spicy chicken soup)Reasonably priced.

Chilis: IDrive or Lake Buena Vista, Love the triple play starter and Cajun Chicken Alfredo. And the Molten Chocolate Cake!! Good Value for money.

Popeyes Sand Lake Rd. For fried chicken Beats KFC anyday.

Tony Romas Say no more!!

Dan Marinos: Pointe Orlando. Chicken Parmesan Mmmmm. Sirloin Tips with Garlic Mash. Priced around the same as Tony Romas.

Ming Court: IDrive, In our opinion best chinese food in Orlando. A little expensive but generous portions.

We could go on forever........ One we didn't like was Chevvys Mexican food. Can't say we have found a good Indian Meal yet. We have tried Two. One on Carrier Drive opposite Chilis and Passage to India on 192 which we thought was expensive and small portions. Although there was just the two of us the Russian waitress added her tip on the bill too. Probably not used to getting much.

Lastly if your in Clearwater Try Reno,s It is excellent, not much to look at but the food is great!

Steve & Dawn
[/quote]

Mmm TOny ROmas ribs, can taste them now, not long now and I can have them again.[msntongue]:D[msnsmile2]

julieanne
20-01-2005, 03:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:

Mmm TOny ROmas ribs, can taste them now, not long now and I can have them again.[msntongue]:D[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Have a rack for me [msntongue] [msnwink] [msntongue] [msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
20-01-2005, 11:54
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:

[/quote]

Have a rack for me [msntongue] [msnwink] [msntongue] [msnwink]
[/quote]

No problem!!![msnwink]:D[msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
20-01-2005, 14:22
Seeing this one pop up again prompts me to say Victoria and Alberts is the best place we have been in Orlando it is exactly our cup of tea! Especially worth a visit if you are celebrating something.

jeff66
20-01-2005, 16:57
Go to the new Hawian grill at Altamonte springs..... You will HAVE to book.

calumhibee1
05-02-2005, 20:10
Ponderosa&gt; Brilliant

Cruella DeVilla
05-02-2005, 20:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by calumhibee1
Ponderosa&gt; Brilliant
[/quote]

:DGave me disabilitating food poisoning so I have to disagree with you here;)

ORLANDO_MAGIC
06-02-2005, 00:45
Breakfast = Sizzler or Perkins.

Lunch = Uno's (Fab Pizzas)

Dinner = Chilis...Great Margarittas,and the most delicious dessert you could wish for...
Molten Chocolate Cake...Warm chocolate cake bursting with chocolate fudge filling.
Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shellhttp://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200525203633_38.gif

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200525203722_CAKE.jpg
I borrowed this photo of it from Chilis website as i am always to busy devouring it to worry about taking a photo of it:D

John.

orlandobabe
15-02-2005, 23:06
Do try the Tradewinds restaurant on a lunch time at Bahama Bay on the 27. Think it's along Florida pines rd.They were doing a bogof with a coupon in the little free newspaper.
I had cottage pie-and thoroughly enjoyed it. The setting is lovely-you can sit out near the pool overlooking the lake. They don't have screens outside-so you'd have to be wearing your mozzie cream -just in case.

Omni Rosen and Rosen Plaza also do excellent brunches for about $10 if you are on I Drive.

Mimi's just outside mall of the millenia was also very nice.

djdigitald
12-03-2005, 23:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandobabe
Do try the Tradewinds restaurant on a lunch time at Bahama Bay on the 27. Think it's along Florida pines rd.They were doing a bogof with a coupon in the little free newspaper.
I had cottage pie-and thoroughly enjoyed it. The setting is lovely-you can sit out near the pool overlooking the lake. They don't have screens outside-so you'd have to be wearing your mozzie cream -just in case.

Omni Rosen and Rosen Plaza also do excellent brunches for about $10 if you are on I Drive.

Mimi's just outside mall of the millenia was also very nice.
[/quote]

Ate at Tradewinds while we were ther in November, It had just opened and the food was very good.

denisemahy
30-03-2006, 01:34
We visited Cafe Tu Tu Tango for the first time on this visit. It was so good we have been back a second time already.

jackie greaves
30-03-2006, 18:33
We just love Charlies Steak House. Go several times each visit. Nothing compares to it.

Paula D-S
30-03-2006, 19:34
We really enjoyed the Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom on our last visit. Although I can't remember the name of the one in MGM but I think it's based on a 50s diner and your served by a long lost relative, they do a scrummy pot roast.

becbecs
30-03-2006, 20:14
We like the Brown Derby in MGM, and the kids favorite is Rose & Crown Epcot, Bangers and Mash YUM YUM !!!

Disney Dreamer
31-03-2006, 14:46
It's Bahama Breeze for us and best character dining is Crystal Palace in MK.

Angela

Wadey
10-04-2006, 15:23
Uno's bar and Grill on I-drive gets my vote, we ate their 4 times in the last two weeks, they do fantastic steaks, pizza's and some of the best pasta dishes.

britprincess
10-04-2006, 23:44
i love love love celebration town tavern it does amazing fish and the best onions ring ever[msntongue]........then i pop over to barnies for my coffee!!!!

Sharon G
15-04-2006, 06:26
Oh Just had a wonderful meal at Fultons Crab House at Downtown Disney!!

...Isn't cheap, but very delicious if you love seafood[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Doc
09-05-2006, 13:35
I loved Cedars on W Sand lake . The best Lebanese food I have ever tasted !!

berrysmiles
20-05-2006, 02:38
We adore Manny's Chop House ( www.mannyschophouse.com ) on US 27 just opposite the entrance to Southern Dunes. You get a great salad and warm rolls with cinnamon butter while you are waiting and the steaks are superb. Haven't tried desserts yet as there hasn't been any room left for them!!

Judy

agod
20-05-2006, 06:52
I thought Charleys, was the best steaks, but we were taken to a place called Texas De Brasilia, its off Kirkman road on I4, it is the best I have ever tasted, you help yourselves to a gorgeous salad, and then the meats come round by individual waiters, on a giant skewer, Filet, Sirloin, Flank, Rib, best end Lamb chops, leg of lamb, Pork, Sausages, all cooked to medium rare, and they slice them off at the table for you, you get a little disc, green on one side red on the other, and as long as your showing the green side the meat does not stop coming, I promise you this is the best I have ever tasted.

Alan

agod
20-05-2006, 07:02
Sorry, I ought to get my facts right, they are a nationwide chain, here is the Orlando one, and by the way the flower centre piece, which is floor to ceiling is amazing.

Texas de Brazil
5259 International Drive
Orlando, FL
(407) 355-0355
Located 10.25 miles from Radisson Resort Orlando - CelebrationTexas de Brazil Steakhouse

An Upscale Brazilian Steak House with Superb Brazilian-Style Service — Espeto Corrido Churrascaria Texas de Brazil Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian-style steakhouse. At Texas de Brazil,

diners begin the most incredible continuous dining experience on earth with an extravagant 40-item seasonal buffet of salads, roasted vegetables and sides. Once guests are ready to sample the various types of meats Texas de Brazil offers, they simply turn the dining card to green and a troop of carvers will offer choice cuts of sizzling beef, pork, lamb, sausage and chicken – all flame-grilled to perfection on large sword-like skewers and served tableside. Texas de Brazil’s signature cocktail, the Capirinha – a blend of fresh lime juice, sugar and Cachaca Rum, and extraordinary selection of hand rolled cigars, fine wines, premium cocktails and a variety of dessert will round out this unique dining experience.

Peppermint
20-05-2006, 20:27
Couldn't agree more. This is a great place to eat. Just tried to upload some photos of the floral arrangements but no luck at the moment.

cherylzw
21-05-2006, 00:19
Thank you for the info on Texas de Brazil. We are planning on trying in out, for the first time, when we are in Florida in a couple weeks.

There is a 25% coupon on their website, when you join their club. The coupon is only good for one month and it starts on the day you join the club, so don't join too soon.

ShirleyD
21-05-2006, 16:36
We had a fabulous meal at the Crown Colony in Busch Gardens, upstairs in the full service part, overlooking the animals. You need to wait a while though to go back on the rides!!