PDA

View Full Version : villas of somerset

alexa
07-07-2004, 05:31
Hi all! my family has rented a condo in villas of somerset..I havent found too much info on this place apart from some pictures..has ayone ever stayed there? comments?
any shopping centers, atractions at a walking distance?
thanks!

Silver Dollar
07-07-2004, 07:04
I've never stayed there but for the first time the other day I did pass it and it's off the 192 but more towards the Poinciana turn off. It looks a nice place. It's like five minutes drive to shops on 192 and around 15-20 minutes drive to the theme parks.

Gillian-B
07-07-2004, 12:54
We stayed there a few years back. The location is good and central for getting around (just off US192). The apartments are spacious and when we went, they were very well looked after and clean. There is a small communal pool and I think it backs onto some kind of waterway as we were woken up by ducks in the morning! As with most of central Florida, you will need a car to get around, particularly to the attractions, but it will only take a couple of minutes to get to restaurants etc. We were only there for about 5 days, but had a really nice break - hope you enjoy it too.

Rich-n-Ang
07-07-2004, 13:31
Hi Alexa,

We stayed there in 1994 I have replied on your "welcome to the forums" thread, sorry - hadn't seen this question at the time.

alexa
10-07-2004, 07:29
Thank you all for your replies, I found some floorplans of Somerset, ant it look all right,,
Ill let you know once im back,..leaving july 30.

cheers!