PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Ov

Lesley S
06-07-2004, 20:00
Anyone else have problems accessing the topics.

This is the error message I keep getting.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.orlando-guide.info home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-07-2004, 20:07
Should be ok again now - I was just upgrading the forums to add the new Poll facility (you can create a poll on any new thread).

Lesley S
06-07-2004, 20:13
Thanks very much John, thought my machine had gone funny.

Angua
06-07-2004, 20:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
Should be ok again now - I was just upgrading the forums to add the new Poll facility (you can create a poll on any new thread).
[/quote]

Are the polls just for the Villa Owner areas or can we mere mortals create them too?;) I only ask because it currently says that the "Polls are disabled on this Forum".:(

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-07-2004, 21:23
They can now be created in any area of the forums [msnsmile2]
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Angua
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
[/quote]

Are the polls just for the Villa Owner areas or can we mere mortals create them too?;) I only ask because it currently says that the "Polls are disabled on this Forum".:(
[/quote]

Angua
06-07-2004, 21:25
Weh Heh, time to play! Thanks for that John.

Angua
06-07-2004, 21:35
Uuuuummmmm, being a bit dense here. I've created the poll.... but how do you actually vote?

Angua
06-07-2004, 21:38
Okay, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Poll being "locked" but I can't seem to unlock it by checking the appropriate box in the edit. What am I doing wrong?:(

chrizzy100
06-07-2004, 22:07
Uuuuummmmm, being a bit dense here. I've created the poll.... but how do you actually vote?
[/quote]
LOL!
And now you've run off without being able to unlock it......you are wicked.........[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Angua
07-07-2004, 01:36
Sorry 'bout that peeps, my friends dragged me out to Dinner as I was looking a bit thin;)

I've created the Poll again and this time, when I first viewed it, you could select one of the answers and vote BUT it still says that it is locked although that is not an option when you create the poll.

Secondly when I made my vote and returned to view the post, the option to vote had gone. This would make sense as you wouldn't want someone making multiple votes but I just want to make sure that others can vote.

Let me know if it's working please (or I'll start sobbing in the corner again and it's not a pretty sight..)[msnsmile2]

Angua
07-07-2004, 01:41
"By George, I think she's got it!"

Cool! But, John, methinks you may regret adding polls to the Forum.;) (Hee, Hee!!! Little things please little minds.... and they don't come much more little than mine!)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
07-07-2004, 01:53
LOL - I'm looking forward to seeing how the polls go (love your pants on fire quote [msnsmile])

Cool! But, John, methinks you may regret adding polls to the Forum.;) (Hee, Hee!!! Little things please little minds.... and they don't come much more little than mine!)
[/quote]

chrizzy100
07-07-2004, 02:14
Sorry 'bout that peeps, my friends dragged me out to Dinner as I was looking a bit thin;)

I've created the Poll again and this time, when I first viewed it, you could select one of the answers and vote BUT it still says that it is locked although that is not an option when you create the poll.

Secondly when I made my vote and returned to view the post, the option to vote had gone. This would make sense as you wouldn't want someone making multiple votes but I just want to make sure that others can vote.

Let me know if it's working please (or I'll start sobbing in the corner again and it's not a pretty sight..)[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Give yourself a pat on the back.......[msnsmile]
Its working fine........I can't wait to see what people come up with......

george
07-07-2004, 03:07

size=1]
[/quote]
What have I done. I have been at work all day!:D:D