PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues

orlandobabe
13-02-2002, 01:15
at Downtown Disney gets some good live bands on-if you have older teenagers with you-or are still young at heart yourself.

It's worth checking them out while you are there or if you do a google search I'm sure you should be able to find it.

They do a gospel sunday brunch which we were going to try-but apparently you are rushed through your meal-and they more or less insist you get all happy clappy and your food gets neglected!

So we haven't tried it-but would love to hear from someone who has!

Orlandobabe

SunLover
13-04-2003, 04:19
We keep looking at it every visit, but like yourself, have never managed to get there. It seems very popular tho....maybe next time !

Chris [8D]

bellaepovera
13-04-2003, 14:10
The food is pretty good also. I always order a shrimp sandwich. It is huge!! Weekends are usually packed so get there early.

wilfy
17-04-2004, 18:00
We went to the house of blues last week to see a couple of guys.
(Tickets are priced according to their status?. Johnny Winter + Pat Travers tickets were $17.50, Steve Winwood tickets are $27.50.)

If you want to drink booze, you must get an armband as you walk through the ticket check people (to the right of the outside bar). Anyone who looks young, (Sarah 'n me of course), must show id. You then get the metal detector wand and frisk before you enter.

Downstairs has 3 bars, upstairs 1. There is a smoking area upstairs.
Snack type food is available.

chris
19-04-2004, 21:05
We tried to go to the Gospel Brunch but it was fully booked!We love being Happy Clappy so missed out.

Nostromo
19-04-2004, 23:22
HoB have a 'Techno Party' on Sunday, 25th April which is supposedly for adult clientale (25+). Does anyone know about this shindig?