PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Mandy S
05-07-2004, 22:06
Hello to you all.
My name is Mandy and I am married to Mark. We have 2 children Emma 6 and Jack 5. We live in sunny Brentwood but have sold our house and are about to embark on buying a biz for an E2 visa.

Our house is due to complete at the end of July and we are looking for a good deal on a villa for 3 months. We would like a villa near Orlando with 3 beds and a pool.

if anybody can help please let me know.

thanks[msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
05-07-2004, 22:11
Hi Mandy, welcome to the forum. If you want a villa to rent then put an enquiry into the sites that are linked at the top of the page and any owners with available properties will respond to you. :)

huckleberry house
05-07-2004, 22:12
Hi Mandy

Unfortunately home owners are not allowed to reply to request for accommodation on the forum, and if you do get any replies by DM please let us know. Have a look on www.orlandovillas.com www.villasflorida.com or www.onlinefloridavillas.com where you can make a general enquiry with your dates for verified home owners to respond to you.I will say though that most homes will have bookings in for the next three months as it is peak season so I wouldnt expect too many "deals "

Cheers Lesley

trevlad
05-07-2004, 23:19
mandy ,
i would echo the above,
you will need to look at your budget because as in uk you will pay more pro rata for renting out a short term or holiday villa over a longer period, especially the summer.
i give you an example that we have looked at property to buy which perhaps rents out by the week at £400-600 per week but currently has a long term renter in paying only 1250 dollars per month.

clearly there is a great difference, but you must remember most weekly rentals will offer a discount on 3 week rentals, but with the weekly rental you pay no other utility bills/poll tax etc(other than pool heat type things), but as with uk everything is down to you on a long term lease.
one final thing to remember is that the villas on this site are well furnished quality accomodation which have been vetted by the forum owners, most of them also come with numerous tv's. dvd pool tables etc etc which you would be hard pushed to find in a long term

pays your money takes your choice but youve landed in the quality zone [8D]

trev( we'll be in hutton overnight 10/7 on our way to gatwickmy parents live there!)

Mandy S
06-07-2004, 01:42
thanks guys

your info has been very helpful.

Trev we are in West Horndon so not far from Hutton at all!!

pigletsplace2003
23-07-2004, 02:49
HiMandy from John and Emma in Peterborough Cambs, sure you will enjoy this site as much as all of us :D:D:D

sandra777
23-07-2004, 05:32
Hi Mandy

All the very best wishes for your new business. It takes a lot of courage and drive to go it alone in a new country with two youngsters and I admire you for doing it.

jolliffee
23-07-2004, 12:45
Hi Mandy just wondering how its going; your not the couple thats on the TV next week are you?