PDA

View Full Version : My post

Chelsea
05-07-2004, 14:16
Sorry I must be really stupid, but I can't find my post!!!
Any help appreciated

Thanks[8D]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-07-2004, 14:29
Which post was that?

tezz7628
05-07-2004, 15:34
actually i'm looking for two as well

not mine but what i've contributed to

i want that house the newest one, and highgrove slip road

thanks

trevlad
05-07-2004, 15:37
chelsea if you look on the latest active topics, ive added one to it, so youll be up the top

trev

trevlad
05-07-2004, 15:41
chelsea and tezz
if you click on your name or anyone elses you will get an option to look at all non archived posts that you or they have ever babbled on. there is usually a recent list on the left to click on also. everytime someone or you add, it comes back out on top of the pile again when you click on active topics. a lot of people read regularly then just check active since last visit to see if anything is new

have fun

trev

trevlad
05-07-2004, 15:42
now leave john alone and let him get on with sorting out the waiting list thingy:D:D:D:D

trev

tezz7628
05-07-2004, 15:50
whats a waiting list thingy:):)

personally i'm not in to much of a hurry

i keep my subjects in the favorites file of my computer and use that but thats for another posting later

cant find my posting in the non archive as you suggest

blott
05-07-2004, 15:56
Chelsea, your post is in the Public Owners' area as we're not allowed to discuss Florida home owning in the Guest area. You need to email forums@orlandovillas.com to apply for the password.

Tezz7628 I think I've seen your Highgrove slip road post in the Public Owners' area too. I think this is because it turned into a discussion on home owning in Florida (I know that isn't how it started out!). I haven't looked for the other one - if I find it I'll post here and tell you where it is.

Chelsea
08-07-2004, 23:13
Thanks for the help

I will apply for the password, didn't know I was allowed in there as I was not an owner. Didn't read the rules very well- I am really sorry.[msnembarrased]

Floridalover
10-07-2004, 00:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Chelsea

Thanks for the help

I will apply for the password, didn't know I was allowed in there as I was not an owner. Didn't read the rules very well- I am really sorry.[msnembarrased]
[/quote]

cute dog ! [:p]