PDA

View Full Version : Johns Avatar

John Boy
02-07-2004, 03:43
MY GOD

John has taken his mugshot off his Avatar

WHY? WHEN?

Does anyone have any thoughts on why he has done this?

Don't tell us, not yet John, Lets see what other people think before you give us the difinitive version

On the bright side the sun is now shinning

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-07-2004, 12:56
LOL. I missed my old sunny face with the drink so he made a reappearance [msnwink]
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by John Boy
MY GOD

John has taken his mugshot off his Avatar

WHY? WHEN?

Does anyone have any thoughts on why he has done this?

Don't tell us, not yet John, Lets see what other people think before you give us the difinitive version

On the bright side the sun is now shinning
[/quote]

Calamity Jane
02-07-2004, 13:14
Actually John there isn't much difference between the two :D:D Looks like you are on Blue WKD in this shot:D( thats how I dance when I drink that stuff too)[:I]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-07-2004, 13:57
LOL [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Calamity Jane
Actually John there isn't much difference between the two :D:D Looks like you are on Blue WKD in this shot:D( thats how I dance when I drink that stuff too)[:I]
[/quote]

ctgirlscout
02-07-2004, 19:18
I thought maybe Sarah got tired of looking at your picture and changed it back!

CarolAnn
03-07-2004, 18:21
Wish I had been paying more attention now, I didn't notice that the Avatar was different! I like the sun dancing about!:D
Then again, I am Avatar obsessed at the moment[msntongue], still trying to find a replacement for my new and beloved Penguin( didn't realise he was already here![msncry]), I have promised to replace him, John will be pleased with me, I won't keep keep changing[msnsad], but Once I find the perfect one.....

Ray&Sarah
04-07-2004, 02:00
Hi CarolAnn, You mean that isn't a true likeness!:D[msnwink]:D

porky
04-07-2004, 14:17
Mine is though.:D:D:D:D:D:D
Jacqui

rozzer
06-07-2004, 20:44
how do you get these avatars my name seems oh so lonely on its own.