PDA

View Full Version : Worth a visit?

rainyday
30-06-2004, 23:11
We've been to Disneyland Paris 4 times (kids aged 6 to 13) - is the Magic Kingdom pretty much the same and so not really worth a visit? We're not short of time (a little over 2 weeks) but think we might be better repeating one of the other parks than doing MK.

Ray&Sarah
01-07-2004, 00:24
It is very similar but we found Disneyland Paris a little unfriendly and that is certainly not the case in Florida. It really depends on how many other parks you are planning to see.:)

cameron
01-07-2004, 00:39
We were very disappointed in Disneyland Paris which is why we booked for Florida last year thinking that we had maybe missed something special.

How right we were.

I think there is no comparing the two. The wow factor,the fireworks and the welcome you receive is fab.

Even if you don't go for the full day try to call in somewhere along the line if only for Philamagic.

Ruth
01-07-2004, 00:45
Disneyland Paris is nowhere near as good as MK in my opinion. If you think otherwise when you get there you can always park hop:)

Nostromo
01-07-2004, 02:22
I support the previous posts. Although Disneyland Paris is very similar to Magic Kingdom (in fact, Paris has some additional attractions borrowed from MGM and Epcot) the overall atmosphere is quite unfriendly. The staff in DP tend to overflow with typical Gallic surliness which can be very off putting. Even the Disney characters seem rather cold and the park is not very clean in some places. I think you will find MK in Orlando far better and more enjoyable.

imported_n/a
01-07-2004, 19:46
We have been to Disney Land Paris twice, and then started going to Florida, and have now been to Disney World four times!
Like Cameron says, there is no comparing the two.
Also Magic Kingdom has like 4 parks, each one really awesome!
The atmosphere is also extatic!

Most definitley worth a visit![msnwink]

millie
02-07-2004, 01:42
There is no comparsion between Disneyland Paris and the Magic Kingdom. Been to MK a number of times and Paris once. Will never go back. MK is a hundred times better in every sense.[msnsmile]

Angel_Eyes
16-09-2004, 00:15
magic kingdom is much better in florida :D:):D