PDA

View Full Version : Clearwater / Pirate Ship

Calamity Jane
29-06-2004, 15:31
After spending a day fishing on the river in Hommassassa ( superb ) we went down to Clearwater and went out on the Pirate Ship for a couple of hours, absolutely excellent !!

Geared more towards the children ( or so we thought)we went out on the last trip as it had been so hot earlier in the day.

Free drinks whilst on board for kids and 'wrinklies' lots of souveniers ( spent a bit of money there on two young 'would be' pirates )

You sail out into the sea, for the older end of the group the sunset is truly stunning ( especially whist drinking champagne) and you get to semi relax as the 'pirates' look after the kids and entertain them throughout the two hours on board, that is until they come out armed with pistols and fire them at you ( filled with water)

A great trip and filled with fun for the kids.:D

Colin
01-07-2004, 01:42
Went to Clearwater once - just kind of drove in after crossing a causeway type road (?) and parked in a car park where the road ended - at a roundabout I think. Right up by the beach.

There was a small jetty which had a couple of fishermen on, and a kind of gated entrance towards the end of the jetty.

There was a shop at the end of a group of buildings. In the evening a market appeared around the beach shop. There was organised beach area with chairs and parasols for hire etc...

We drove around and didn't see much more!

Am I thinking of the same Clearwater?

I don't remember a pirate Ship?

We were there in late Oct early November 01.

Colin

sunseeker
02-07-2004, 03:41
we were there in oct/nov 2001 and the pirate ship was moored near the sea screamer.

Dave