PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon Lagoon Security

mikewj
28-06-2004, 02:34
Something I noticed this year that I hadn't noticed in the past was how easy it is to get into Typhoon Lagoon.

Everything that happens in the other Disney parks was ignored. Nobody was checking the bags (everyone had a lot of bags) and no fuss was made over id with tickets.

Is this the norm, or did we just go on a slack day ?

amy
28-06-2004, 03:16
[quote]Originally posted by mikewj
Something I noticed this year that I hadn't noticed in the past was how easy it is to get into Typhoon Lagoon.

Everything that happens in the other Disney parks was ignored. Nobody was checking the bags (everyone had a lot of bags) and no fuss was made over id with tickets.

Is this the norm, or did we just go on a slack day ?
[It was just the same for us back in march, we just walked up to the gate sent the ticket though the machine and went in without seeing a disney employee.Nothing like the other parks.]

Nostromo
28-06-2004, 10:21
This seems to be the norm at the Water Parks, which did strike me as odd. At Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, there is no security check whatsoever and anybody can take in anything that fits unobtrusively in their bag. To me, this is asking for trouble.

CarolAnn
29-06-2004, 12:15
Didn't do the water parks this year! Could this be that they only really care about 'The Mouse'[?]Don't think he normally appears at the wtaer parks does he[?]