PDA

View Full Version : I am a new member

CAZ J
28-06-2004, 01:22
Hi my name is Caroline my friends call me Caz.
I live in England in a town not far from Oxford.
My husband and me are buying a business in Davenport America.
We have three children. And we need help/information about schools and where are son who will be 20 when we leave can go to college? He is at college here at the moment and his course finishes in two years and that’s when we are looking to move. He is doing performing arts; he wants to go to Disney College.
Our other two children will be 11 and 14.
I am doing a NVQ3 course in childcare. I am hoping to work in that field. IF all goes well we will be moving to America in 2006 fingers crossed as this is our dream, if any one can help I would appreciate it.

caz
28-06-2004, 01:59
Hi Caz

Welcome to the forum. Like you my name is Caroline and I am called Caz by my friends. What sort of business are you buying, or have you not decided yet? I have found this forum a great help with any questions I have had. I can't help much with your questions, but I'm sure there are others that will be able to contribute.
All the best

CAZ J
28-06-2004, 02:46
HI nice to meet you the Business is lawn maintenance.
but i want to still work in childcare.

Can you tell me how you put the picture under your name please.

where are you from?

take care Caroline

caz
28-06-2004, 20:29
You can add an avatar (picture) by going into your profile. If you search for a thread on avatars there's lots of info on what to do.

I live in Swansea, South Wales, and we own properties on Hampton Lakes.

Take care

huckleberry house
28-06-2004, 20:31
Hi Caz

Welcome to the forums, cant help you much with your questions unfortunately but wanted to welcome you as another "near Oxford" owner.

Lesley

Cowboy
29-06-2004, 00:08
Hi Caz J,
Welcome to the forums. We also live in Oxforshire, just a couple of miles from Lesley.
We have a close friend who teaches performing arts at the Pegasus Theatre.
One if our members, Esprit (Julie Carty) may be able to help you regarding education if you send her a DM. I would advise to leave contacting her for a week because I am sure she will be very busy dealing with a back log of work after recently rushing over to the UK for her mother-in-law's funeral.Although she has not been resident in USA for long, her son did exceptionally well at High School over there.
There was a thread about nursing a few months ago, which you will find on the search facility.
Mike.

CarolAnn
29-06-2004, 05:13
Welcome CAZJ! Not usually here this late, but have been on the phone forever!!!
I am sure you will find lots of useful info on this site to help you live your dream! It all sounds very exciting. I am so jealous!
Best wishes,
Carol

CAZ J
01-07-2004, 21:48
Thanks for you all inviting me
every one is so nice.
it's is so exciting planning a different furture.