PDA

View Full Version : Romano's Macaroni Grill

mikewj
26-06-2004, 21:21
If you enjoy Italian and often wish that you could make up your own combination of pasta and sauce, then this restaurant on 192 is for you.

For $7.99 you can choose from four different pastas, eight different sauces and twelve toppings. Then for a little extra cash, you can add different types of meat or in our case buffalo mozzarella.

My choice was Penne, in Arrabbiata, with roasted garlic cloves, black olives, sliced artichoke and the mozzarella....starting to feel hungry again [msntongue]

For a look at the menu go to http://www.macaronigrill.com/menu/default.asp?Unit_ID=001%2E009%2E0060

Cruella DeVilla
26-06-2004, 23:54
Sounds good, a bit like Mongolian BBQ - choose what you want from raw and they cook for you.
Yum Yum I like Arrabbiata to!

ujpest doza
29-06-2004, 16:49
Romanos Macaroni Grill is lovely, very deceiving as it looks a bit fast foodish from the outside but is massive and very nice inside.

I had pasta with shrimps and would recommend the Macaroni grill to anyone.

Bamboo Benny
29-06-2004, 18:02
Dreadful place. As I have said on previous threads, our meal was 45 mins in arriving, then when it did it was cold. It went back and came out cold again. They got my dads order wrong, my mums came 10 mins later than everyone elses. Nightmare. Do not go to this place.

Cruella DeVilla
29-06-2004, 18:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Bamboo Benny
Dreadful place. As I have said on previous threads, our meal was 45 mins in arriving, then when it did it was cold. It went back and came out cold again. They got my dads order wrong, my mums came 10 mins later than everyone elses. Nightmare. Do not go to this place.

[/quote]

Yeh but did you leave a tip;)

Bamboo Benny
30-06-2004, 12:01
Er...yeah..I think my Dad did leave the waitress $20 as she was very embaressed. It was an absolute nightmare. My Dad at one stage, somewhat amusingly threatened to call the police !

Cruella DeVilla
30-06-2004, 12:48
:D