PDA

View Full Version : Westridge

rainyday
24-06-2004, 22:44
We are hoping to rent a villa at Easter next year and have pretty much decided on one in Westridge (Manors South). Is this a nice area? How handy is it for the parks? Is there bad traffic getting out onto the main roads? How close is the nearest big supermarket?

Sorry for all the questions. We've never been to Florida before so any info would be great. Thanks. :)

Sharon G
25-06-2004, 01:17
Hi there!!

We stayed in a lovely villa in westridge about 2 years ago. It's a nice gated community which is split into 2 parts.

It,s situated just off Highway 27 not too far from the 192.
It's only about 15 minutes drive from the Disney Parks and aprox 25 to Sea World and Great Universal Parks.

There is a new Publix supermarket just down the highway to you, should say less than 5 minutes drive, if that!!:D

Sharon

Theresa
25-06-2004, 02:09
Westridge has three parts - the orginal which is a good mixture of residential and holiday homes and the two gated communities of The Manors. The Manors has a club house with gym and communal pool and the original Westridge has a communal pool, tennis and basketball courts, volleyball and childrens playground. It is a great community and easy to get to all the attractions. But then again I would be bias of course as I own on the orginal Westridge :D

Silver Dollar
25-06-2004, 04:09
I'm staying in Westridge right now actually I rented from one of the owners from this forum. It's a beautiful villa and although I'm not on 192 which I am far more used to it's actually quite nice. The villa, well, I couldn't ask for more really. It's also not as 'closed in' as some communities I've stayed in. Besides you can get to everywhere you will need to be within minutes....it's close to everything.