PDA

View Full Version : New Member

julieanne
21-06-2004, 19:11
[8D]
Hi My name is Julie and I'm a newcomer to this forum. Been reading some posts and it looks great. But I am not new to Florida - I LOVE IT!
I've been lucky enough to be a regular visitor for the past 13 years mostly to Kissimmee and the Gulf Coast. My dream is to be able to spend 6 months a year there when I have finished working for a living!
We all need a dream don't we?

Our flights are booked for September for our next trip - haven't decided where to stay yet.

Hope I might be able to pass few things on but mainly hope to pick up some new things to do and places to go from you guys. There is so much to do and see in Florida that I'm sure I still have loads to discover.

Julie

Ann-Marie
21-06-2004, 19:40
Hi Julie

Welcome to the forum:)

You should find lots of useful info on this site and I'm sure you'll also be able to provide us with some too.

Hope you have a good trip in September.

We're off 2 weeks on Thursday - yippee!

Ann-Marie

stabard
21-06-2004, 23:46
Hi Julie,

I haven't been here long myself but it is certainly useful to know.

daxon
22-06-2004, 02:06
Hi Julie
Im pretty new too, although like you, not to Florida.
I've had to get over feeling silly asking what are probably very basic questions about the forum, but nobodies laughed so far!!:D

hadrian
22-06-2004, 02:30
Hi Julie, I like the idea of spending 6 months a year in Florida!

Cowboy
22-06-2004, 05:37
Hi Julie,

Welcome Julie. You say that you haven't decided where to stay. Have you thought about a villa on one of these sites www.orlandovillas.com www.villasflorida.com or www.onlinevillas.com
We are not allowed to respond without you filling out an enquiry and I can assure you that the replies you receive will astound you with what is on offer.
Whatever you choose or wherever you stay, I hope you have a great vacation.
Mike

mr flibble
22-06-2004, 14:51
Hi Julie:)
Welcome to the forum............... it`s addictive:(
you have been warned[msnwink]
Ian

julieanne
22-06-2004, 20:03
Thanks for the replies.

I have discovered already that this board is addictive - a bit like visiting Florida.

Hope to split my September trip between Kissimmee and the Gulf Coast but like I said haven't decided just yet. I'm just wishing it was sooner than September - but still its almost as much fun looking forward to going as it is to being there - almost!

Tracy
24-06-2004, 01:07
Hi You are right this really is an addictive site - just like Florida, we have been lucky to be going for about 13 years now and still can't wait for our next visit. We have been back home three weeks, and only have 15 weeks to wait until we go again ! In the past we have split our trip between Orlando and either Clearwater or Fort Lauderdale, we had an action packed week in the parks and shopping of course, then relaxed on the beach.

Enjoy your trip in September

CAZ J
01-07-2004, 21:53
Hello Julie
welcome to the forum like you i am new.

we are looking in to moving to florida in 2006.
lots of red tape.

hope you have a great time in september.

Great place to go.

all the best Caz J

andrewmckay5
02-07-2004, 00:19
Hi Julie,
welcome. As Mike said its well worth looking at the villas available in Orlando on the 3 sites but remember the Gulf is advertised aswell on www.rentalsgulfcoast.com.
Enjoy
andrew

julieanne
02-07-2004, 16:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CAZ J
Hello Julie

we are looking in to moving to florida in 2006.
lots of red tape.

all the best Caz J
[/quote]

I'm so jealous! Whereabouts are you hoping to settle?
I can imagine the red tape being a nightmare. Good luck.
Keep us informed of your progress.

Julie

julieanne
02-07-2004, 16:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewmckay5
Hi Julie,
welcome. As Mike said its well worth looking at the villas available in Orlando on the 3 sites but remember the Gulf is advertised aswell on www.rentalsgulfcoast.com.
Enjoy
andrew
[/quote]

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the info. I actually think I'm sorted for the Gulf Coast as I have some friends who are coincidentally going to be there at the same time as me, so I will probably join them.
But for my trip after that, whenever that may be, I will certainly take a look...
I'm always interested in new places.

Julie

jolliffee
02-07-2004, 17:06
Welcome; you have joined a great group, I am new to the forum but found it very addictive. I think it is a Florida sunstitute if that is possible. Please let us know where yuou get to a and post some pictures.

Dave