PDA

View Full Version : Seaworld vouchers with Florida Power bill

esprit
03-09-2002, 19:04
All Florida Power customers are receiving a $5 discount voucher to Seaworld and $8 off the Shamu Halloween Spooktacular with their electricity bills this month. Dont throw away the envelope as I nearly did as it is lurking inside. Anyone who wants a spare voucher for the Spooktakular, I received two so have one going begging.

Julie Carty

Lesley S
03-09-2002, 21:30
Will have to get straight onto our Management Company then as our bill goes to them and they pay the bill for us. Will have to get them to forward it on to us.

Jamie-> and Lesley

esprit
05-09-2002, 22:22
Often wonder what happened to all the freebies you get with the bills ( vouchers and such like) before I started paying my own bills. My mc must have got 200 of these Seaworld vouchers this month. Expect they are binned or perhaps they sell them on?? They are never passed on to the owners.

Julie Carty

fiona
05-09-2002, 22:49
Thanks for pointing this out Julie, I had left it in the envelope to be thrown out!

I shall be sending it to the people who are renting our villa for that period.

Fiona

imported_n/a
06-09-2002, 02:08
Thanks Julie - our management company are now posting ours to us
JANE

phil moloney
23-09-2002, 03:01
When can you use the vouchers? Are they only for this month or longer?
Thank you,Phil

phil moloney

esprit
23-09-2002, 03:14
The $8 off is just for the Viva La Musica and Halloween special events. The $5 off is for general admission up to Dec 31st.

Julie Carty

orlandobabe
02-10-2002, 14:38
My FP bill arrived with no discount vouchers for seaworld-just a dollar off the florida women's show.

So-just in case you are thinking that your man co are papering the walls with all these vouchers-they may like me-for some strange reason not be getting them