PDA

View Full Version : Mummy Returns ride

Jayne1
20-06-2004, 15:39
Can anyone tell me what the Mummy Return ride is like?

Jo
21-06-2004, 01:33
Try this thread

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=11003

popintune
12-08-2004, 00:23
if you go on www.universalorlando.com then click on explore our universe then at the side click on universal studios florida then find it on the map and you can do a virtual tour of the mummy ride.[msnwink]

lozza.

esprit
12-08-2004, 04:14
Its good. I would say better than Space Mountain but not as good as Spiderman. Queue was just 30 mins last Sunday night. Pre ride theming is very good,

Lesley 999
16-08-2004, 23:33
Its good. Was the only ride that scared my 9 year old, he went on everything else in IOA, Busch,Disney etc and was the only one he didnt want to do again!

eagleydo
24-10-2004, 15:44
I think its absolutely brill! If only it was longer though, too quick. Although it is a roller coaster in part don't let this put you off if like me you are a scaredy cat.I can't ride Hulk, Dueling Dragongs and I dislike ridung flying unicorns, but this is so much better. A coaster for those like me and I can assure you I travelled on many,many times. Can't wait to go again.

shepaul
27-11-2004, 23:38
Hi,
Just back from holiday,:( thought the mummy ride was brill!!!! went on it 4 times in a row, no queueing:) (Missing it already)

Paul & Sheila

LiesaAnna
28-11-2004, 00:11
am so looking forward to putting hubby and kids on this one!!!!! he he he

benfilo
28-11-2004, 03:02
I went on it a month ago, there was a huge Q but was seated straight away ( had to go on by myself) great ride, forgot I had my sunglasses tucked in the top of my tshirt , they almost stuck up my nose as they went boucing up my head (apologies to anyone sitting behind)
benfilo

KJH
28-11-2004, 03:47
Kiesa, please go on this, they say it's not too bad. Then you can come back and tell me it's OK for me to try![clap]

Oh! No lying by the way!

I can't go on a kids swings without everything going wobbly, (YES I know I'm getting older and things can wobble)[V]

If you can manage it, then so would I.[sporty]

Come to think of it, you test rides for me and then we can decide whether I should try them or not. GOOD IDEA:D

You can tell me all about them when you come back[clap]

KAZ

LiesaAnna
28-11-2004, 09:31
absolutely...............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
you wouldnt get me on here for all the Tea in China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have watched a live stream of it!! i'll watch your trip reports and see if you go on it then i will next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL[laugh][laugh][laugh]