PDA

View Full Version : Another New Member

darrenm
19-06-2004, 21:41
Hi all thought i would say hello before i started bombarding you all with questions regarding our next trip to florida :)

Looks like a great resource of information

blott
19-06-2004, 22:10
Hi Darrenm

Welcome to the forum!

There's loads and loads of info on the forum relating to most things you can think of to do with Florida so it might keep you busy for a while!

If there's anything that you want to know, just ask away.

Ann-Marie
20-06-2004, 00:27
Hi Darren

Welcome to the Forum. We're all pretty helpful here and you'll finds answers or advice on almost anything you ask.

Ann-Marie:)

trevlad
20-06-2004, 00:31
hi mate

your in the right place to increase your holiday fun and probably reduce your holiday cost:D:D
you will become addicted, so
remember dont stay on reading the threads too long, they(she) get upset!!

trev

stabard
20-06-2004, 20:52
Don't know about "she" getting upset. In our house it's hubby who says oh no not on the computer again[msneek]

kaysvacationvilla
20-06-2004, 20:58
Welcome the the forum! You be able to find all of your information here. Tevelad is right, it can become addictive, but sure fun and informative!!:D:D

Jayne1
20-06-2004, 21:24
Hi Darren
When are you going to Orlando?

darrenm
20-06-2004, 22:35
Thanks for the welcome all :)

Unfortunately Jayne it wont be till 2005 for our next trip tp Orlando, 2 kids in 2 years made sure of that [:p]

Ray&Sarah
21-06-2004, 00:01
Hi Darren, welcome to the forum, its never too early to start planning your next trip to Florida.:)

fiona
21-06-2004, 00:09
Welcome Darren, we planned our first trip for ages. Only thing I would say is with kids it's no good making plans as they always seem to get totally blown to pieces! All we did was try and have 2 days at the parks and 1 day of rest so the children didn't get too over stimulated / exhausted. We also used to come home for a late lunch and swim by the pool and then go back for the evening - but we were out in the summer. Of course we are still going out in the summer as have school age children (well one of them is still at school but now taking external exams which means you have to stick to the school hols).

Ask away, we are here to help.[msnsmile2]