PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Jayne1
19-06-2004, 19:11
Hi
Am new to forum but not to florida. Going out in July. This will be our 7 visit.

Jackie1
19-06-2004, 19:26
Hi Jayne,
We are also going out in July, hope you have a great time.[msnsmile]

stabard
19-06-2004, 19:42
Hi Jayne,

We are also going in July. Where are you staying?

Jayne1
19-06-2004, 20:23
[quote]Originally posted by stabard
Hi Jayne,

We are also going in July. Where are you staying?
[
/quote]

Hi stabard

We are staying on International Drive, at the Quality Inn Plaza. Where are you staying?

Epic
19-06-2004, 21:31
welcome jayne,
your a lucky devil going next month,ive got to wait till sept.we are staying at the quality inn plaza too,great hotel we go back every yr.

Emma

Ann-Marie
20-06-2004, 00:29
Hi Jayne

Welcome to the Forum.

We're also out in July - staying at Indian Point.

Hope you have a great time!

Ann-Marie:)

hadrian
20-06-2004, 02:33
Hi Jayne, we're out at the end of July, enjoy the forum.

Hadrian

TonyBlenk
20-06-2004, 02:38
Hi Jayne1.
Have you tried a Villa rather than a hotel during your many visits?[?]
Tony.

Jayne1
20-06-2004, 15:36
Hi Tony,
We have not stayed in a villa yet. We have stayed in different hotels up and down International Drive.My sister is looking at properties in Orlando at the momment.

stabard
20-06-2004, 20:50
Hi Jayne,

We are in a villa at Eagle Pointe. Have to say I prefer not having to share a room with the kids so don't do hotels any more.

Jayne1
20-06-2004, 21:15
Hi Jan and Lee
Its not so bad sharing a room with your kids. There's only me and my son in our room (he is 13). If i was in a villa i would be tidying up all day.:)

TonyBlenk
20-06-2004, 21:26
Hi Jayne,
Rather than tidying up all day, you'll find you and your son spend most of the time outside by the pool (including meal times).

Just imagine the freedom of...
* having extra rooms for watching DVDs & TV and using the Playstation etc.
* being able to use the laundry facilities rather than start washing when you return home
* able to retire to bed at a different time to your son
* not dressing for meals
* eat in whenever you want to rather than visit restaurants (and cheaper)

Convinced yet!? You won't go back to a hotel once you've experienced a hotel ( promise!) [8D]:D;)

bridget
20-06-2004, 21:31
Welcome to the forum!

I've done villas and hotels. Staying in Holiday Inn on H192 this year. Going out 2nd July.

Happy Holidays!

Ray&Sarah
21-06-2004, 00:03
Hi Jayne, welcome to the forum, we're sure you will have a great time, hotel or villa as Orlando is such a wonderful place.:)

Jayne1
22-06-2004, 17:24
A big thanks to everyone that has replied to me. Can not wait till we fly out on the 8th of July.We still get excited every time we go, its like a second home to us.

chrizzy100
22-06-2004, 18:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Epic
welcome jayne,
your a lucky devil going next month,ive got to wait till sept.we are staying at the quality inn plaza too,great hotel we go back every yr.

Emma
[/quote]

We've stayed in the Quality Inn Plaza.......

chrizzy100
22-06-2004, 18:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jayne1
Hi Jan and Lee
Its not so bad sharing a room with your kids. There's only me and my son in our room (he is 13). If i was in a villa i would be tidying up all day.:)
[/quote]

We love sharing a room.....and my kids on the last trip...were 22 and 15..a boy and a girl too.....I love being really messy.....and coming back after a day out...and all the cleaning up is done ..its also a real family time for us......my kids are off doing their own thing in their own rooms and out with friends at home..its nice to see them in daylight...so I remember who they are ...and don't end up calling the cops if I catch them in the living room one morning .....wondering who the stangers are.......[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

We spend a few evenings...eating pizza on the beds....watch stupid movies.....and talking about everything and anything......we never have a cross word.....and we've spent 3-4 weeks in hotels at a time.........and my kids don't get on at home.....its rare they spend anytime together.....

julieanne
22-06-2004, 20:07
Hi Jayne - welcome to the forum. I only joined yesterday myself and I love it already.
Lucky you going in July - I have to wait until September.

Enjoy........