PDA

View Full Version : What's at DC for 3 year olds?

Corny
18-06-2004, 22:18
We have booked into DC on Xmas Day 2004. We are taking an ecstatic 7 year old and also my 3 year old.

I just wondered what was there to entertain my little one - I have heard horror stories of nothing for the smaller guests, yet when watching their DVD it looks like she can do a few things.

Anyone taken a little one to the park?

Jayne.

Ruth
19-06-2004, 02:12
My little boy was 3 when we did Discovery Cove last Christmas Day. The onlt thing he could not do was thew dolphin swim, and he watched us do that so you should be fine:)

phaedra
22-06-2004, 21:46
Can I ask a silly question?

Do you have to be able to swim to "swim" with the dolphins etc. or will being happy/stupid enough to float with a bouyancy jacket be good enough as we can't swim [msnembarrased]

Mind you, I can stand up in 6 feet of water and still manage to breathe :)

Corny
28-06-2004, 02:51
Hi Jeff

Although we have never been to DC before, my retired neighbour cannot swim, and even has a fear of deep water. However, she was quite comfortable with her experience with the dolphins, and never went out of her depth. While the rest of the party had a "ride" on the dolphin, she opted out, but the majority of the dolphin experience is done with your feet firmly on the ground and you're never pressurised to anything you don't want to, or made to feel left out. As I say, I cannot speak from experience, but my neighbour was very pleasantly pleased with her DC visit!

Jayne.[msnsmile]