PDA

View Full Version : Sorry all part 2.........

13-06-2004, 17:41
As sorry all part 1 has been locked by Blott I just thought Id let you all know that as a punishment for being a naughty girl he has removed my Mach 2 from my signature!

Oh well with power comes responsibilty!

Happy Flying to all those off to Florida today - I wonder if the main course is chicken or beef?

fllion
13-06-2004, 17:45
Your get sent to your room ,and not have chicken or beef for dinner

Now go stand in the corner

you naughty Girl

[msncry][msncry][msncry]

13-06-2004, 17:51
Fllion,

I know I'm popping out to Starbucks, don't know whether to have tea or coffee!!

Maybe if I drive fast enough I can get my Chrysler mini van up to Mach 2!!!

fllion
13-06-2004, 17:59
Can you get me a paper while your out ..

some bake beans eggs bacon ,,bread as well

Just dont get caught speeding

chrizzy100
13-06-2004, 18:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Julie R
As sorry all part 1 has been locked by Blott I just thought Id let you all know that as a punishment for being a naughty girl he has removed my Mach 2 from my signature!

Oh well with power comes responsibilty!

Happy Flying to all those off to Florida today - I wonder if the main course is chicken or beef?
[/quote]

Blott also removed mine Julie.......you're not being picked on...really........[msnsmile][msnsmile]

You got away with it longer then I did......but thats because Chrisj is always getting me into trouble......so it was spotted earlier....hehehehehe......

You could always go egg her villa in July..........
[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

I know Blott....into the corner chrizzy........:(:(

trevlad
13-06-2004, 18:30
julie,

as its a special day with england playing and all, we've decided not to have chicken or beef, but crown of turkey with salad. in any case karens veggie so whenever we get chicken or beef on the plane she gets it for me and just eats the veg.
as i mentioned on the thread early this morning, i thought it was some religious thing ie the chicken or beef might offend , i didnt realise it was against the slogan rules either
i will be back on later to monitor the fun, but dont take it too far. we are getting an extension built so i'm off to make the builders a cup of tea or coffee.
the family are coming over later and we will take the dog for a walk, before the footy. its sunny in durham at the moment so we will take some towels in case the kids want to follow the dog into the river. i see some clouds on the horizon so i'll take a mac too.
trev[8D]

13-06-2004, 19:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by trevlad
julie,

as its a special day with england playing and all, we've decided not to have chicken or beef, but crown of turkey with salad. in any case karens veggie so whenever we get chicken or beef on the plane she gets it for me and just eats the veg.
as i mentioned on the thread early this morning, i thought it was some religious thing ie the chicken or beef might offend , i didnt realise it was against the slogan rules either
i will be back on later to monitor the fun, but dont take it too far. we are getting an extension built so i'm off to make the builders a cup of tea or coffee.
the family are coming over later and we will take the dog for a walk, before the footy. its sunny in durham at the moment so we will take some towels in case the kids want to follow the dog into the river. i see some clouds on the horizon so i'll take a mac too.
trev[8D]
[/quote]

LOL!! very funny Trev, I went to Starbucks and decided on a coffee - tall skinny latte!

Don't forget to order Karen a special veggie meal next time you fly!

Enjoy the sunny day - I love it when the sky has a few white fuffy bits against the blue sky, it reminds me of Florida!

chrisj
13-06-2004, 20:48
Chrizzy

:D I think you get yourself in trouble, I just egg you on a bit :D

roger
13-06-2004, 20:54
Just a final word on the matter Julie - I know that Blott isn't picking on you and she is consistant across all the other forum members, so please don't take it personally. Blott is simply doing as John and I have asked her to do, and she does her job very well. People often under-estimate the amount of work (and stress!) that can go in to moderating a forum, and I know Blott often gets flack from other members for doing her job right!

Please don't forget how much time and effort Blott (and the other forum moderators) put in to this, and let's not get side-tracked by issues like this. I'm sure Blott also found your tag-lines amusing like most people did, but as stated the rule is simply to stop tag-lines cropping up all over the place, and before long getting out of hand.

How much more flack do you think Blott would have received if she had turned a blind eye to your tag line after removing other people's? Poor Blott - can't win can you? [msncry]

chrizzy100
13-06-2004, 20:58
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
Chrizzy

:D I think you get yourself in trouble, I just egg you on a bit :D
[/quote]

[msnwink][msnwink][msnsmile2].....men are here...to take the blame....its the only thing they are good for apart from heavy lifting........[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

chrisj
13-06-2004, 21:05
Wwhat about washing the car then

chrizzy100
13-06-2004, 21:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
Wwhat about washing the car then
[/quote]

We have car washes for that little job.....men are becoming more unneeded by the day.........[}:)][}:)][}:)]

armagedon
13-06-2004, 22:16
mowing the lawn, now where would you be without us for that, knee high in a jungle.

msrk
:D

chrisj
13-06-2004, 22:18
And general fixing things that You break :D

chrizzy100
13-06-2004, 22:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by armagedon
mowing the lawn, now where would you be without us for that, knee high in a jungle.

msrk
:D
[/quote]

I mow the lawn...and fix everything that breaks in the house......[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

LesleyB
13-06-2004, 22:31
Men aren't even any good for mowing the lawn - my other half managed to get half way through mowing the lawn before the mower ran out of petrol (it's not a big lawn either)and had had a cider, so couldn't drive to get some more fuel:D That was a week ago![msnscared]

I'm thinking about buying a goat!

Lesley[msnsmile2]

roger
13-06-2004, 22:57
I have to agree with you about the lawn Lesley - I've been putting off doing mine for a while ago, but am fast running out of excuses [msntongue]

Chrizzy, one thing that you still haven't fixed yet is that sticky full stop key of yours.....[msnwink]

chrizzy100
13-06-2004, 23:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
I have to agree with you about the lawn Lesley - I've been putting off doing mine for a while ago, but am fast running out of excuses [msntongue]

Chrizzy, one thing that you still haven't fixed yet is that sticky full stop key of yours.....[msnwink]
[/quote]

Hehehehehehe...........:D:D

george
14-06-2004, 03:16
Julie R
Please DM me with what you said.... I seem to be at a loss!!

blott
14-06-2004, 03:23
You can read it here George http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=11344

Ray&Sarah
14-06-2004, 03:25
Chrizzy now come on its six of ons and half a dozen of the other with you and chrisj!:D[msnwink]

agod
14-06-2004, 05:14
Wow! what a shame, I loved Julies Chicken or Beef, I knew immediately what Julie had done for a living as soon as I saw it.

It reminded me of a trip back from Australia a few years ago on BA, that's excactly what the Stewardess said, Chicken or Beef, when I said Beef please, she said sorry there's only Chicken, I fell about laughing, why give us a choice when there wasn't any anyway.

Regards Alan (whoops is that allowed)

chrizzy100
14-06-2004, 05:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hayter
Chrizzy now come on its six of ons and half a dozen of the other with you and chrisj!:D[msnwink]
[/quote]

People here are getting to know me to well..........[msncry][msncry]

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-06-2004, 05:45
All places have rules and we are no different. We don't make them up just to irritate people - they are there for a purpose - to keep the forums running smoothly. They apply to all users equally and are not there to apparently single out any one user. As I mentioned to you earlier Julie, if you do not want to follow and respect our rules that's your call but I would add that we cannot and will not let you abuse our forums in this way.

We've tried to deal with this privately by DM but if you insist on bringing it out in public (presumably to try and make a point) then that's your call too, but don't expect us to sit round and listen to it. We will also not allow you to personally abuse our forum moderators just because you have been told you are not following the rules. That kind of schoolground behaviour has no place here.

Blottie is a fantastic asset to these forums and has dedicated many hours of hard work to ensure these forums are run smoothly and anyone asking for help gets the very best advice they can [msnsmile2].

The forums are here to promote travel to Florida and not to have petty, pathetic rows about trivial matters that were totally clear in the first place. Please let's get back to the subject in hand - Florida!

This thread is now locked (as was the first thread on this subject). Please do not start up another thread about it Julie as I will be thinking it's starting to get personal (which it is not - at least from my side it isn't anyway).