PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

Epic
13-06-2004, 00:02
hi everyone my names Em and im florida/orlando obsessive lol.im very happy ive found this forum as it seems very intresteing and fun and its great to be able to chat about the place i love with other peeps out there.ive been to orlando 3 times b4 and my boyfriend and i are off again in september.it seems like a lifetime away i cant wait.anyway cant wait to get to know a few peeps on here and i look forward to sharing some stories with u all.bye for now Emma x

trevlad
13-06-2004, 00:29
welcome em,

you'll find a world of info on this site, from where to buy turkish delight at 4 in the morning to who's best shamu or simba!!:D:D

keep on eating the egg soup

trev[8D]

Sharon G
13-06-2004, 00:49
Hi Emma

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of useful tips and information and if there is any question you want to know just ask away.......someone will know.

Use the search engines they're very useful.

Have a great holiday when you go.

Sharon

Scotborder
13-06-2004, 14:43
Hi Emma

Welcome to the forum!

Any information you may want to know about Orlando, this is the best place to ask.

Maria

Kissyme
14-06-2004, 15:57
Hello Em
Welcome to the forum, We are also hooked on Orlando and our dream is to get our own house so we can visit when ever we can [8D]

hamptonlakes
14-06-2004, 16:21
Hi Emma and welcome to the forum.

I totally agree with you i love florida and i am also going September 04 nad am counting down the days[msnsmile2]