PDA

View Full Version : PLUS SIZE CLOTHES

Susan
10-06-2004, 18:22
Anyone know the best places to find fashionable clothes in larger sizes for women? I have tried JC Penny at the Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia without much success.

chrizzy100
10-06-2004, 18:34
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Susan
Anyone know the best places to find fashionable clothes in larger sizes for women? I have tried JC Penny at the Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia without much success.
[/quote]

My mum uses Dress Barn when she is over here.....but I'm not sure where one is in Orlando....I know its there because she filled a case this year with clothes from there.......

blott
10-06-2004, 19:23
Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart all sell plus sizes (great for T-shirts & underwear). Dress Barn is on LBV outlet mall on the 535 and the swimwear store there also sells plus sizes. Beall's and most department stores sell plus size.

There are relatively few places that don't sell at least a small selection of plus size clothes in Florida apart from, perhaps, some of the designer stores.

fiona
10-06-2004, 19:33
There is an Augusta Max at the Florida Mall which has plus sizes, the Gap at Lake Buena Vista has some larger sizes, Liz Claibourne also at LBV has a plus section. At Mall of Millennia look at Macey's who have an excellent section, there is also a plus section in Ralph Lauren at Premium Outlets Mall. And as Blottie says, most of the department stores have a plus section.

caseyd
11-06-2004, 19:35
It's not a Florida store, but have you ever tried www.blair.com? Nice, very reasonably priced clothes and EVERYTHING comes in regular and plus sizes. Quality and fashion are very good for the price. I bet you could get it delivered to your villa in Florida if you are staying in one. Check it out.

Susan
14-06-2004, 17:26
Thank you all for your replies. Hopefully I will come back with a whole new wardrobe [msnwink]