PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

kims
08-06-2004, 08:33
My name is Kim, I live in Vermont and I just came across this great site while looking for a villa. I have never stayed in a villa and I'm planning a trip with my 2 sons 5 and 8 and parents for a family disney trip for 9 nights at the end of April 2005. My question is, I have seen so many areas to stay, and i'm quite overwelmed. I'm looking for a 3 bedroom with a pool (spa would be nice too). Proximity to Disney is very important since my sister is staying in Disney and we will be there quite often. Where would be the best areas to search for a villa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Beverley
08-06-2004, 11:12
Hi Kim,

Welcome to the forum.:)

Do a search on the villa sites connected to this forum.

www.orlandovillas.com www.villasflorida.com or www.onlinefloridavillas.com

You will have a great time in a villa, your sons will love having there own pool to play in.

Have a great time!

[8D][8D][8D]

Kissyme
08-06-2004, 14:46
From one Kim to another, welcome to the forums, I also found this site by accident and have been hooked ever since.

blott
08-06-2004, 16:37
Hi Kims

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately home owners aren't allowed to repond to accommodation requests via the forum. This is because you may receive a reply from a home owner who is not an advertiser on the three sister sites that Beverley has posted and any offer of accommodation received via the forum may well be from an unverified home owner.

If you make an enquiry on one of the above sites, you'll receive replies from genuine advertisers with verified Florida homes that meet your requirements.

If you receive a reply offering a home without a reference number from this site, please let us know!

Happy planning!

steph_goodrum
08-06-2004, 17:03
Kim
Welcome to the site. You'll find most of the villas are 15-20 mins or less to to Disney so they should all suit from that aspect. You may just find it works in reverse and your sister and family will be keen to come and visit your villa. If they have only a room with tv they will be amazed how much more you will get for your money and with a private pool as well.

Tracy
09-06-2004, 03:34
Hi Kim
Steph is right, you will find that on the days you are not visiting the parks, they will want to come to you. We stayed at Wilderness Lodge a few years ago and although it was a very beautiful hotel with great pool and facilities, on the days we weren't at the parks rather than staying at our hotel we went to visit my parents who were renting a villa, we had great time in the private pool, it was easier with the children, we could cook and weren't restricted to the disney restaurants and we had much more room and privacy to relax. Do a search and I am certain you will find what you are looking for.
Enjoy your holiday

kims
09-06-2004, 10:01
Thank you everyone. I have found this site to be very helpful!. I'm now trying to decide between Lindsfield or Indian Point. I know you can't mention much but can someone give me a little bit of an idea regarding these two areas?. I now need to book the villa, i'm amazed at how much this has stressed me out. I guess it's because I have never done this, and I don't want any regrets ( i'm sure I won't have any it's jus tme stressing out).

Thanks again,

gromit
09-06-2004, 22:21
Welcome Kim we are addicted to this site at the moment. Sorry we can't advise you as we don't know anyone who stayed at either place. Have a good holiday wherever you chose!

Rhosyn
09-06-2004, 23:34
I have Stayed at Lindsfield but not Indian Point . I found Lindsfield to be very quiet just off the 192 and close to Disney, Publixs and restaurants. We felt safe there Disney took about 10 minutes if I remember, Publixs is only minutes away, same for the restaurants. We enjoyed the villa and the community. Hope this will be of help but it is down to personal choice at the end of the day.
Beryl