PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

flyrr100
06-06-2004, 15:59
Hi. I'm new to the forum. My name is Jeff. I hail from SW London (Twickenham) but have lived in the USA since the late 80s. I own a vacation condo in Kississime. If anyone has any questions regarding living, vacationing, or just general question about the USA ask away.
I'm a pilot with Delta Connection. Anyone flying into MCO on Virgin will see our 50 seat regional jets parked at the same terminal.
[website link edited]
[msnsmile]

Ann-Marie
06-06-2004, 16:53
Hi Jeff,welcome to the forum.

I'm sure they'll be plenty of us asking you questions at some point.

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us.

Regards

Ann-Marie:)

gromit
06-06-2004, 17:05
Hi Jeff

Welcome to the forum. Just wanted to say hello as we work for an airline too. Unfortunately I dont fly into MCO any longer as its a done by the 777, so I have to settle with MIA instead! How did you end up flying in the US - I looked at trying to do it a few years ago, but there were no openings and the immigration wouldn't wear it!

Best wishes

06-06-2004, 19:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by flyrr100
Hi. I'm new to the forum. My name is Jeff. I hail from SW London (Twickenham) but have lived in the USA since the late 80s. I own a vacation condo in Kississime. If anyone has any questions regarding living, vacationing, or just general question about the USA ask away.
I'm a pilot with Delta Connection. Anyone flying into MCO on Virgin will see our 50 seat regional jets parked at the same terminal.
[website link edited]
[msnsmile]
[/quote]

Hi Jeff,

Welcome! I'm originally from Sunbury-on-Thames so just down the road from Twickenham, now living in Cheshire. Im also ex BA Cabin Crew and was on Concorde for many years, we used to see your regional jets at Washington and Miami.

How did you end up in the states?

Julie

Chicken or beef?

mr flibble
06-06-2004, 20:37
Hi Jeff:)
Welcome to the forum.
may your flaps never fail you[msnwink]
Ian