PDA

View Full Version : nurses

chrizzy100
04-06-2004, 01:18
I've found a very nice site....with some very nice people in FL and the UK...who have lots of info on nursing and moving to FL.....if anyone wants the link..please DM me......

trevlad
04-06-2004, 01:23
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING CHRIZZY, I MIGHT SUGGEST THAT TO KAREN . CAN YOU DM ME WITH THE DREAM?!!

TREV

chrizzy100
04-06-2004, 01:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by trevlad
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING CHRIZZY, I MIGHT SUGGEST THAT TO KAREN . CAN YOU DM ME WITH THE DREAM?!!

TREV[8D]
[/quote]

On its way......:D

SueIP
15-06-2004, 01:16
Yes we are a nice friendly bunch!!!! And there are a few nurses there too - me being one of them!!!;)

Robday
15-06-2004, 01:34
Nice Avatar Sue..[:o)]

There's nothing quite as nice as a really freindly nurse..:D[}:)]

Why have you been looking at these sites Chrissie...[msneek]..have you got a secret desire you wish to share with us all..[msntongue][msnwink][}:)]

chrizzy100
15-06-2004, 01:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Robday
Nice Avatar Sue..[:o)]

There's nothing quite as nice as a really freindly nurse..:D[}:)]

Why have you been looking at these sites Chrissie...[msneek]..have you got a secret desire you wish to share with us all..[msntongue][msnwink][}:)]
[/quote]

What do I have a desire to dress up and play doctors and nurses........hehehehehe....

I had someone ask me about nurses......and moving to the USA.....so I went looking for a few sites with info........in the end....its best to send the people to those sites....then nick their info and bring it here....[msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
15-06-2004, 01:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SueIP
Yes we are a nice friendly bunch!!!! And there are a few nurses there too - me being one of them!!!;)
[/quote]

And here is one of those very nice people......Hi Sue.....[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

amy
15-06-2004, 01:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
[/quote]

And here is one of those very nice people......Hi Sue.....[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
[/quote]
And Jens Another, hello

chrizzy100
15-06-2004, 01:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
[/quote]

[/quote]
And Jens Another, hello
[/quote]

People ask so many questions about nursing........its nice to have somewhere to point them...so they can get real info......:D:D

SueIP
15-06-2004, 02:37
Hello[msnsmile2] Wherever I can help I will...see if I can do it without giving anyone an injection!!![:p][}:)]