PDA

View Full Version : New Red Lobster

imported_n/a
31-08-2002, 02:27
There is another Red Lobster opened past Splendid China on 192 opposite corner to TGI Fridays.

Getting very good for restaurants out that way now.

MMFAN
31-08-2002, 17:43
I hope the new Red Lobster has better service than their average...which is very bad. My kids love their bread. If you want a wider selection of fresh fish (RL usually specializes mostly in crab and lobster plates) try Crabby Bills. Strange atmosphere but more fresh fish.

blott
31-08-2002, 18:42
Life's weird isn't it? We've always found Red Lobster service OK and the service in Crabby Bill's was absolutely terrible! We even had to ask for those little forks for the crab's legs although it was pretty obvious to anyone (including our extremely slow server) that you couldn't eat them without!

Blott

Malcolm
04-09-2002, 21:26
I'm with Blott here. Always had good service at RL. Usually the one down at Lakeland I have to admit. Not so touristy.

Malcolm Currie

zanderbuchan
04-09-2002, 23:06
I'm with Blott on this one. The service at Crabby Bill's was poor... but the fried oysters were great!! I did notice someone else say that their service was okay so we will give them another go. We have also found the service at RL patchy, the one at the top of I drive has been good, the one at old town poor.

Zander Buchan