PDA

View Full Version : Golf Handicaps

athurstance
31-08-2002, 00:20
It surprised me that in Florida it seems it is unusual for golf courses to ask for proof of handicap to let you play on their course. I have been told that as long as you have a reasonable game you will be welcomed on most courses even the Disney ones.
This is excellent news for those of us who must be classified in the 'improvers' category.

Angela

fiona
31-08-2002, 04:02
I don't have a handicap but I haven't tried to play at one of the smarter places either.

There were no problems playing at Highlands Reserve and I like that course, no-one breathing down your neck unlike at home.

Fiona

Ann
01-09-2002, 13:42
as long as you dont hold up the course to much this is ok but they will put you off some of the courses for slow play if it is busy

ann

Ann
01-09-2002, 13:42
as long as you dont hold up the course to much this is ok but they will put you off some of the courses for slow play if it is busy

ann

MMFAN
01-09-2002, 17:43
The golf course business is relatively slow compared to a couple of years ago. Consequently the main requirement is that you pay the green fees. After that, you are usually invited to golf as poorly as you like, as long as you don't slow down play.

I find that nothing makes me hit a ball worse than having a course ranger eyeing my shot.