PDA

View Full Version : Oakpoint Circle

hadrian
02-06-2004, 02:55
Has anyone stayed in a villa in or near Oakpoint Circle? Any tips on getting there from MCO?

Hadrian

Carla
02-06-2004, 03:05
This development is on CR54, almost opposite mine. I'm sure that the owner will give you detailed instructions, but to get you started I'd suggest that you left MCO via the South exit and joined the 417 going west towards Tampa, then you just merge onto Interstate 4 and take exit 58. Take a left and go under I4. At the traffic lights turn right and at the end of the road turn left. Oakpoint is about 1 mile on the right. Very easy to get to and will probably take you around 30 minutes.

Trina
02-06-2004, 12:51
We stayed at Oakpoint Circle a couple of years ago and the directions that Carla has given you are spot on. That is the route that we used one August in the dark, during pouring rain with flooded roads and we still got there without getting lost!!

Have a lovely holiday

Trina[msnsmile]

hadrian
03-06-2004, 23:35
Thanks for the information Trina, how long did it take for you to drive to the main attractions (Epcot, Universal, Busch Gardens & Seaworld) from Oakpoint Circle?

Hadrian [msncool]

Trina
04-06-2004, 00:56
We can't remember the exact timings but Universal and Seaworld was 25mins at the most. Epcot was 15 minutes car park to front door. Busch Gardens was about 1 hour 20 minutes.

Trina