PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast

Colin
01-06-2004, 04:16
Please can anyone advise as to how we can obtain tickets to the Princess' character breakfast at Cinderella's Castle in MK?

Many thanks

Colin

Newhomebuyer
01-06-2004, 11:38
As you are probably aware this is the most difficult to obtain.
You can ring 90 days in advance of your visit. The number is 407 939 3463. You have to give a deposit of $10 per adult and $5 per child. I know people ring as early as possible 90 days out and sometimes still have difficulty getting the day they want. I also know you can catch a cancellation if you are very lucky.
There are other great character meals if you don't get in.

athurstance
01-06-2004, 12:06
You need to ring at 7am (12pm UK Time) exactly 90 days before you want to go. I would suggest trying for a date early in your holiday first and then you can have another couple of tries if you don't get it first time. I was very lucky and managed first time. If you get a recorded message because you are a couple of minutes early - don't listen to it just redial - with luck you'll be first in the queue when they open the phone lines up. This breakfast is very popular and all the PSs for the day will be gone within minutes - no point phoning after 7.10 as you'll be out of luck.

If you don't get the Castle breakfast there is another Princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot - not quite the same but if you have children who really want to see the princesses it is an alternative.

Ruth
01-06-2004, 14:23
I have booked both the MK and the Epcot breakfast a few times but have never been asked for a deposit. is that a new thing?

Newhomebuyer
01-06-2004, 21:48
They started the deposit thing last year. People were making bookings and then selling them on E-Bay. I don't know whether they always enforce it but there certainly were times last year when it was regular practice.
The introduction of the Princess breakfast in Norway took the heat out of the Cinderella breakfast a bit so perhaps they are not taking the deposit at the moment.