PDA

View Full Version : Beef O'Bradys

timmy
28-05-2004, 21:48
Just had lunch at the new Beef O'Bradys on US27 almost opposite Calabay Parc. Very pleasant surroundings and a good lunch menu. Seems popular with locals

janice
29-05-2004, 17:00
Beef O'Bradys is just a few hundred yards south of Calabay Parc, we found the lunches to be very nice and the staff are very friendly. We were obviously there to watch the footy but the kids and I were able to enjoy a pleasant lunch while Kevin ignored all of us[msncry] and watched the tele.

neilr
29-05-2004, 20:50
Does anyone know if B'o'B will be showing the Euro2004 games and do they charge an entrance fee?

Neil

carolmc
30-05-2004, 04:03
No details about entrance fees....but they do have an outdoor seating area where you can smoke[:I]and eat - at the same time if you like[}:)]

Sharon G
30-05-2004, 14:37
Timmy, Do they do a childrens menu at Beef O'Bradys?

Has it just opened recently? As when we were out in March didn't really notice it to be honest.
It's not far from us then at Tuscan Ridge??

Sharon

steph_goodrum
30-05-2004, 15:06
Neil
"Does anyone know if B'o'B will be showing the Euro2004 games and do they charge an entrance fee"
I asked them in April as my cousin will be over and wanted to know and they said they would almost certainly be showing the games but didnt have the schedule at the time.

No mention of entrance fee, as they are so new I guess they would rather build up clientele but you never know.

timmy
30-05-2004, 16:21
Sharon

They had a very good childrens menu. It's not far from Tuscan Ridge - I guess you could call it your local pub. It's in the new parade next to Walgreens - where you turn right to Champions Gate.

Sharon G
30-05-2004, 18:50
Thanks Timmy, I'll definately be trying it on our next trip in 22 weeks (not that I am counting)[msncool][msncool][msncool]

Sharon

PaDuck
02-06-2004, 19:48
I am renting a villa in Calabay Parc in October and was wondering what kind of fare BoB serves. Is it an English Pub with English food? Bangers etc.? Could I walk there from Calabay Parc? Thanks for all your help.

timmy
02-06-2004, 21:30
Not anything like an English Pub and not within walking distance - well it is, but I wouldn't walk down the US27. The food is good - typical American fare.