PDA

View Full Version : Honey Pie

Nigel W
26-05-2004, 18:24
Unfortunately flew home today/yesterday to Manchester on Honey Pie. Can't remember if this was the going to be the actual plane that replaced Island Lady. If so bring back Island Lady, there were no games working and most of the remotes were looking worn. Saying that thhough there was no turbulance at all!!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
26-05-2004, 19:05
Honey Pie is the one we usually have on the Manchester route (or at least it is when we have flown). It's due to be replaced by mainline Virgin B747-400's very soon (at last!) [msnsmile2]

Nigel W
26-05-2004, 20:29
The last 2 years we have flown with Island Lady, certainly going out as my son made a point about it.

26-05-2004, 20:31
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
Honey Pie is the one we usually have on the Manchester route (or at least it is when we have flown). It's due to be replaced by mainline Virgin B747-400's very soon (at last!) [msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Any idea of the planned date John?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
26-05-2004, 22:01
I'm not sure to be honest but I do know it will be happening. They also have a second Manchester B747 running for a period later this year - I'm hoping this will be a tester for a second daily flight from Manchester which is well needed by all.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Julie R
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
[/quote]

Any idea of the planned date John?
[/quote]

Gillian-B
27-05-2004, 01:19
We got back last week and flew Island Lady both legs of the journey. I can't wait though for the new planes on the route.

Susan J
27-05-2004, 14:27
Can anybody tell me which 1st Class lounge they are using this year? LAst year it was Air France - no under 12's, no matter how well behaved ! Before that it has always been Servisair. Want my argument ready, had to use my priority pass last year :)