PDA

View Full Version : balloon rides

janice
20-05-2004, 17:28
Does anyone have information on any balloon rides in Orlando? When I was at my villa in April, having my morning coffee by the pool[msnsmile2], about 6 balloons passed over and landed west of us (calabay parc) This happened 3 mornings in a row and wondered if it was a club or if you can book a flight.

chrizzy100
20-05-2004, 17:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by janice
Does anyone have information on any balloon rides in Orlando? When I was at my villa in April, having my morning coffee by the pool[msnsmile2], about 6 balloons passed over and landed west of us (calabay parc) This happened 3 mornings in a row and wondered if it was a club or if you can book a flight.
[/quote]

We were also looking at booking a ride for our aunt for her birthday......

caseyd
20-05-2004, 18:04
Janice: If you do a search on here for "balloon" it brings up some posts that discuss comapnies that do this, cost, and people's experiences w/it.

tinkerbell
21-05-2004, 21:21
orange blossom balloons were great for our surprise balloon flight xmas present to our dad! Run by an English guy, so great!

Lesley 999
20-08-2004, 00:09
Yes, we did Orange Blossom Balloons too at the end of July. You have to be up early, (meet at 5.45 am) but its well worth it! The views are spectacular and its so peaceful up there. This company also flies kids under 10 free if with an adult. Its fun getting in and out of the baskets and there is very little space once you are inside, but I was grateful of that cos I felt it was impossible to fall out when wedged in!