PDA

View Full Version : E2 lawyers

johnandmariauk
18-05-2004, 19:22
Any advice on E2 lawyers? I am told that you can process the application yourself. Has anybody tried the DIY route?
Other than that, I have been quoted £4000 plus for the service, which seems high. Is it better to use US orUK based lawyers?
Any advice, recommendations or experiences would be welcome.

John and Maria

blott
19-05-2004, 01:30
If you check out this thread you'll find a recommendation http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=6671

esprit
19-05-2004, 08:15
Lesley Sillitto at wwww.investorvisausa.com is excellent at E2. She is London based and knows a lot of what goes on at the embassy. She charged me £2500 plus VAT plus disbursements eighteen months ago. I know people who did their own E2 but having seen what Lesley did, I wouldnt have fancied doing all that paperwork myself personally. It is taking quite a few months to get the application through now and it would be a shame to get it rejected because it was filled in wrongly.

mrsbabypowder
21-05-2004, 18:59
we have used By Sea Immigration. They are very good, and give out a lot of free advice. Our point of contact is Cory Caouette. You can contact him on www.byseaimmigration.com. There rates for a Temporary Work Visas (e.g. E, H, L or R visas) $2000

esprit
22-05-2004, 08:05
That page doesnt come up??