PDA

View Full Version : Sea Screamer-Clearwater

orlandobabe
18-05-2004, 07:36
Billed as the largest speedboat in the world and the sighting of dolphins guaranteed-we decided to give it a go.

Had a fantastic trip-after speeding around the bay for about 50 mins-we were all resigned not to see any dolphins-when the skipper took us to a quiet part of the bay-and there they were- two dolphins.

By manouvering the boat a certain way-he attracted the dolphins attention-and they followed the wake of the boat-up really close-jumping up-a really fantastic sigh***ar more thrilling than the theme park shows.

At $15 per adult-it was worth every cent.

chrissb
18-05-2004, 07:46
Sounds fantastic orlandobabe, something that I would definately want to do. Can you let me know where you booked this, and if you had to book in advance or did you just turn up on the day? Many thanks

george
18-05-2004, 10:29
You just go down to the dock across prom the pier and book at the booth. there are more postings on the screamer if you use the search.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrissb
Sounds fantastic orlandobabe, something that I would definately want to do. Can you let me know where you booked this, and if you had to book in advance or did you just turn up on the day? Many thanks
[/quote]

orlandobabe
19-05-2004, 00:45
We just turned up on the day and booked-it seemed to seat about 40/50 people and was full when we set off on the first trip of the day at 12am

Here's their website so it's quite possible you can book in advance
http://www.seascreamer.net/